Cuisaid® SilProTM Half Size Professional Non-Stick Baking Liner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The professionals #1 choice for baking & candy making | No more parchment paper & greasy cooking sprays when baking!
- Baking has never been so easy, keep reusing it over 2,000 times! | Non-stick flexible professional mat bakes & browns evenly
- Makes clean-up quick & easy - Just rinse the mat when finished! | Completely safe in: freezers, microwave, & gas/electric ovens
- Withstands temperatures from -40°F to 480°F (249°C) | Great for rolling or kneading dough, fondants, making candies, or chocolates
- Fits 1/2 Size (18" x 13") Sheet Pan • Mat size 11-5/8" x 16-1/2" | FDA Approved • Certified Kosher
Top Customer Reviews
Thanks so much
The finish of both liners is excellent. They are slightly heavier (4.2 oz vs 3.5 oz), and have a smoother surface than the French version. The French liner's edges were a bit ragged in 3 places, but has not deteriorated any further.
I use them 2 to 4 times a month and they are a great replacement for parchment paper.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really liked these and I was hoping to get at least a couple years out of them, but things have started sticking after a little more than a year.Published 10 months ago by cheeseball
Used this everyday for a year and just bought 2 more. Love is an understatementPublished 13 months ago by Story flores
Works great! Saves on having to run to the store to pick up parchment paper.Published 13 months ago by Homeschool Mom
Works as well as my Silpat I had prior to this. Love never having burnt cookie bottoms and being able to cook breaded chicken covered in cheese without having to wash a pan off... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Brie
In lieu of cleaning off my baking sheets, I use these Cuisaid liners and then clean the liners instead. Since they are silicone, they are much easier to clean. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Jeff G.
OH MY LANTA. This is definitely one of those things that you *think* you don't need, but you purchase it (which i did because it was a smoking deal) and then it becomes a... Read morePublished 17 months ago by J.James
Love baking with this. Gives even baking and super easy clean up. Highly recommended.Published 17 months ago by Kelli Schraceo