Cuisaid ProDigital AccuWeigh Digital Kitchen Scale With Cuisaid Calorie Guide 11 Lb. Capacity (Black Chrome)
|Price:||$19.99 + $5.29 shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (71%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cuisaid® AccuWeigh ProDigital Sensor Technology | Accurate to +/- gram | Easy To Read Digital LCD Display With Large Numerals
- Perfect For Chefs, Beginners to Pros & For All Dietary/Nutrition Lifestyles | Tare Feature: Subtracts Weight Of Container, Plate, Or Bowl
- Large Weighing Platform For Most Ingredients | Compact Slim Design For Easy Storage & Easy Cleaning
- Maximum Weight 11 lbs / 5 kg | 4 Measurement Units: g / oz / kg / lbs | Automatic Shutoff (3 Mins) - To Max Battery Life In-Between Food Prep
- Famous Cuisaid® Calorie Guide (Included) Counting Calories Is Now So Fast & Easy |2 AAA Batteries (included) |10 Year Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color: Black Chrome
Top Customer Reviews
The scale does measurements in grams, kilograms, ounces, and pounds. You can change the unit of measurement with a small button on the bottom the the unit. The scale can hold up to 11 pounds, which is more than enough for anything I am shipping or cooking. Additionally, the scale is available in black, silver, and white. I am thoroughly satisfied with my purchase.
On top of that I am really suspicious of the reviews on this product. Most of the reviews are unverified. Not that alarming, but a bunch of the profiles of these unverified reviews are from Lakewood NJ where this company is based (google is your friend :)). So you make your own decision on this one.
Frankly i think its worth a few dollars if you need a scale to last a week or two.
Was very accurate in the ounces mode. (Have a test weight.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use my digital scale whenever I'm baking or preparing my meals for the week. The simple design is great and the large button is even good for when my hands are full and I have to... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Lena McDonald
Helped me get a hip replaced! I used it to measure food weight and calculate carbohydrate content so I could accurately medicate myself with inusulin. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cagey Buyer
Still trying to figure out how to change the weight differences, but has worked great so far.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this scale not for the kitchen but for mailing items. It only goes to 13lbs so it was more than enough for me. It's lightweight and very easy to use. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Gill
Great scale. I stumbled upon how to change the weight of measure which was nice to know about then because I wouldn't have to do a manual conversion every time. Read morePublished 5 months ago by HJSlarson
Stopped Working After Two Years of Part-Time Use
I bought this instrument for a kitchen that gets used off and one for a total of about four months of the year. Read more