Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart 68-14SA 14-Piece Cookware Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 22, 2013
I love these pots and pans! I have used them several times since getting them and have not been disappointed at all! They cook even and clean up is a breeze! You can cook scrambled eggs or even omlets in them without having to worry about them sticking to the pans. It is an easy wipe out with a soft cloth to get the cooked eggs out. All of the pots and pans are very well made as well. My only complaint is that the handles on the lids do get hot when you frying stuff in the pans.

UPDATE- 9/15/2013- I bought these pots on February 10, 2013. I was in love with them until I recently discovered my large frying pan started having problems with the nonstick liner coming off around the edges. I contacted Cuisinart and it took them THREE days just to respond to my email. I thought that since these are supposed to have a 1 year warranty on them, I would get it replaced with no problem. However, I received an email that basically in many not so nice words that if (mine were not!!) these pots were used on HIGH heat (cuisinart said I would have to PAY to have them inspected to determine defect, etc$7-$15 per item) that they would not be replaced. I was also informed that I would have to pay AGAIN to ship my pots and pans to them and also pay for return S&H. Whats the point of these having a warranty if you cannot use it? I have literally babied (soft dish rag, no metal utensils, no soaking in hot/warm water, immediately cleaned after use. etc.) my pots and pans in hopes that they would last a lifetime but I guess I was wrong!! I am NOT happy especially with how much I paid for this set and even more so that this was my first NEW set of pots and pans that I have ever received/bought in the 8 years of marriage!! I am so disappointed that these are starting to mess up after just 6 months of twice per week use!
88 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
My wife kept complaining on how whichever cookware she buys none last for long and that the quality is not good. So I was put in charge on finding a good set that will do the trick so I kept on looking on Amazon.com for a set that is not over 200 dollars but is top notch and guess what? I nailed it! She is so happy with them its amazing. Finally finally I can go into the kitchen and talk to her without hearing about how bad the kitchenware is today's days.
on March 18, 2013
love the pans but had two days before there's a dent in one. i've only used plastic and wood utensils. it says you can put in the dishwasher but if you read the booklet, you can't. also says on the website it's durable agains metal utensils, but again, if you read the booklet, it's not. this is pretty much the definition of false advertising.
on December 30, 2013
I got these for my husband for Christmas. They looked wonderful out of the box and we were both pleased. Cooking is great with them also. The problem is the "hard anodized" finish. It's already scratched up! We hand wash all our dishes, use wooden and silicone utensils....makes no sense. If this is what they look like after 5 days of use, I can't imagine how bad they'll look in a year.
on October 20, 2012
I own this cookware set for more than 6 months now and I am absolutely love it. It cooks food evenly with low medium heat and cleaning is so pleasant and I would definitely recommended this to a friend.
on August 19, 2013
Even though a bit too big for a normal household(you might not use the whole set), I believe it was an investment well made. The pans are strong- a tad too heavy, perhaps. The heat spreads evenly, heats up quick,

The handle bars are very strong, with two bolts attached to the pan- making sure that the handle won't rotate in its own axis.

I love 'em.
on June 16, 2013
I absolutely love this cookware. I’ve tried a lot of other cheaper products and would never buy them again. I wish I would have bought this set from the start. The heating is even, everything has a lids that fit, and cleanup is so much easier than with other pots and pans I’ve owned. I even have a Paula Dean pan that I used to use that cannot compare to this set. It is well worth the money in my opinion. I took the time to read the instructions that came with the cookware, I recommend you do the same. There are certain things you should and shouldn’t do to make your cookware last longer. The instructions give you a lot of good tips.
on March 4, 2013
I did alot of research and there are so many combinations of cookware your head will swim! Anodized is far superior to mid grade hard enamel. I only wanted to buy one more set. I got delivery the next day and didn't have to pay special, they just did it, awesome! I love my new set!
on July 29, 2013
This item is not Chefs Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware. It is Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware. I called cuisinart to ask if this was the same cookware as the model 66 chefs classic I was replacing/adding to. I was told classic is classic, it is the same. It is NOT the same, it is inferior to the 66. My guess is it is a cheap big box store set.
on June 12, 2013
The non-stick surface has made my every day cooking healthier by eliminating the need of using oils or fats into my meals. Nerveless it only takes a few seconds to clean up the whole cookware, meaning less time doing the dishes.
The heat is very well distributed across the whole piece, yet it stay very hot after removing from the gas range.
However, you should not cook with high flame over very long periods of time since you will end up with burned food (it even mentions it over the package information sheet), and yes you can cook with them in the oven up to 500F without glass lid.

So if you are look for a great looking cookware set for your kitchen that would make your life much easier I recommend grabing this Cusinart 68-14SA cookware set.