Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart 6117-14 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Lasagna Pan
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 30, 2010
I ordered this item dispite no depth measurement detail. Fortunately it is deep enough to accommodate most lasagna recipies unless you like your lasagna Empire-State-Building tall. The measurements are 14" long, 10" wide" and 2 1/2" deep.
on April 1, 2008
I've had this pan for over 5 years now and I can say that it's easily the first one I reach for whenever I need to prepare a dish in the oven, whether a lasagna, roasted vegetables, or a gratin dish. The pan has been incredibly durable and is the perfect size. The nonstick surface has been very durable despite the best efforts of visiting parents and guests to use metal utensils on it. I've given it as a gift and it's been a hit.
on March 12, 2007
The lasagna pan is a nice addition to the hard anodized cookware set from Cuisinart. Just the right depth to prevent spillover and allow for thicker dishes if you want to cook extra. Weighty piece even when empty. Clean up is easy inside, but you must buy a hard anodized cookware cleaner for the outside, or expect stains to accumulate. I have not tried baking a cake in it, but it should not be a problem. The inside has been pretreated to withstand metal utensils, but they will eventually damage the item, so it is best to use silicone or comparable utensils. So far, so good.
on December 8, 2011
I'm not sure how we got along without a pan like this for so many years. While billed as a lasagna pan, and it is indeed great for that, it can also be used as a small roaster pan, or any number of other uses. Just the right size, and cleans up easily! Appears to be solidly constructed and we expect to use it for a long time. One suggestion to Cuisinart: It, like any pan, would be enhanced by a plastic cover which could snap on and make leftover storage a breeze!
on September 7, 2009
This is a quality pan.It's lite weight but very strong and cooks food to perfection.I would recomend this pan to anyone who enjoys cooking.
on January 8, 2011
After looking thru tons of reviews, I found this pan to be the best fit. Not to big, not to small. A good non-stick quality and easy clean up. The pan was deep enough, so the edges browned nicely and my lasagna was a hit for Christmas dinner.
on December 26, 2013
I wanted an anodized pan. This is only anodized on the outside, the inside is a non stick coating.

When I removed it from the box there was already a chip in the coating and cracking around it. I am very disappointed in the quality and lack of clarification in the discription
on March 24, 2015
This is my go-to pan for the oven. I make everything in it. It's great for roasting vegetables, and making fruit turnovers. I've had some blueberry spill out and bake on, but it still cleans up easily. It's just the right size for two people, for roasting some chicken and vegetables, or French bread pizza (love how it crisps pizza crust).
on May 11, 2011
I gave this pan a lasagna that would break the backs of ordinary pans and it took it- I would highly recommend this pan for quality and holding a very large lasagna- excellent buy
on November 13, 2014
Based on the great reviews and that Cuisinart makes quality products, I purchased this pan. I made a lasagna the other evening and I couldn't be more pleased with this pan! The size and depth was perfect. I was a bit worried that it may not be deep enough as we do like a deep several layer lasagna. I was able to make four layers (and I used quite a bit of meat and cheese between the layers!). The lasagna baked perfectly. It was so easy to cut squares and remove each piece with a nylon nonstick spatula. This pan is a keeper. I plan on using it again for roasting the turkey at Thanksgiving. This is a beautiful pan!