Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart 64-13 Contour Hard Anodized 13-Piece Cookware Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 22, 2014
My mom got me this set for my birthday and I just love it! I spent a lot of time looking, lifting, reading, and perusing before I chose a set.So far I haven't had any of the issues described by other reviewers. No scratches, no flaking, peeling, or staining..... I hand wash them with a gentle dish soap and soft sponge scrubber, and I tend to use only rubber and plastic utensils. The non-stick works very well so there should never be any need to scrape your utensils across the bottom or any kind of rough handling. Washing them is a breeze! They clean so easily so there shouldn't be any heavy scrubbing needed (I probably wouldn't let them float around in a sink full of other dishes either...but I'm paranoid! haha) . I know some people complain about the bolts from the handle collecting food, but I find it washes out easily enough (and it makes the handles very sturdy....otherwise people would complain that the handles were loose), I use one of those stick sponges (that keeps a reservoir of soap in the handle) to clean them and I have no issues. I saw someone else posted about water collecting in the rim of the lids. I haven't had that issue myself, but I don't generally submerge them in a sink full of water either, so that could make a difference. I just wash my lids with my soap sponge, rinse, and set out to dry. I haven't had any issues with the outsides staining, of course that could be me... I haven't really gotten much food on the outside to stain it with, and I usually wash them right after use. I can see how the outside might seem harder to clean, but as of yet it's fine for me. I bought a set of pan stacking pads to put in between my pans to keep them from scratching on each other and no scratches yet!

I love the steamer/pasta strainer!! It works great! And makes spaghetti night a breeze! Visually they are a beautiful set; I just love the way they look.

Honestly I really love this set, it feels really solid, cooks really nicely, nothing sticks to the bottom, it doesn't scratch that easy (I was so sure I scratched it the other day when I dropped it on top of another pan...but nope...not even a dent). I've been very careful with them though, I don't use high heat, I hand wash, I use rubber utensils where I can, I'm careful when putting them away, and use a gentle sponge to wash them with. Eventually I know that I WILL see wear and tear, but so far so good!

I think if you take good care of them and take your time that this set is amazing so far! I will let you know how it's going a year from now :) but after a few months of having them; I am still in love.
on March 18, 2013
Hard Anodized Aluminum Cookware

The handles are comfortable, and it cooks as can be expected. Yes It cooks evenly, and they are not cumbersome.

Pros: They where priced well.

Cons: The Tops could be better; however I don't believe any Cookware manufacturer is making actual good tops, that are both functional, and ergonomic. So they are all about the same. You know with the little hole in the top for draining, or steam release, or whatever.
on February 2, 2015
Purchased this set to replace a cheap ancient stainless steel set. I couldn't get over how well each item in the set was packaged. They really took the time to carefully wrap each item. The cookware is awesome! What a noticeable difference in how well they cook food. I highly recommend this product. It's well worth the money!
on September 21, 2013
I am still getting use to these pots and pans. I had my Farberware set for over 25 years. The Cuisinart set cooks evenly and quickly. Downside is lids and handles get hot so I always have to remember to use a hot pad.
on April 6, 2014
We only hand wash our pans with wash cloths and use plastic spoons....and they still scratched! Disappointed. I bought these as a gift for my spouse and he is not happy with them now.
on January 8, 2013
The interior of this cookware is very satisfactory. The lids slide off too easily. The handles, where they attach to the pan, collect food and grime that cannot be removed. The exterior of the pans scratches easily, even with careful, gentle hand washing, just by allowing the pans to touch each other in the same cupboard. The exterior stains very quickly and becomes unsightly after a few uses. Even a special $15 hard anodized cookware cleaner we bought from Bed Bath and Beyond does not remove the stains. So, your cookware looks very old and worn out in just a few months.
on December 3, 2013
I'm a few months into using them now. Still amazing. Effortless cleaning. Equal heating across the entire surface. My only complaint is that on the bottom of my two most used pieces have started to show that I use a gas burner....but that's to be expected.
on April 23, 2016
The coating on the cooking surface comes off in a short period of time. The exterior stains easily. My set of pots and pans have been hand washed only. They are stored in a way that they aren't touching anything else. I make sure not to exceed 500 degrees when cooking with them. Cuisinart support won't pay to return their product. It's cheaper just to buy TFAL and be done with it. TFAL seems to last longer anyway.
on December 30, 2014
Handles never get hot, warm sure, but never hot. Use them almost daily and, if you dont put them in the dishwasher, they will last a very long time!
on October 22, 2014
This set is great for your everyday cooking. The features I like best is the even heat distribution, easy cleanup and the weight of the pots and pans is perfect for me! I think this set is a great value!