5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!
I am an avid home chef & treasure high-quality cookware. These are great! They are thinner (but harder) than many brands, which I truly love. Lower heat settings can be used for comparable results in other cookware, which saves energy, money, & severity of burns if the user is accident prone.

Some things to know:

1. These pans are designed to be hung...
Published on December 8, 2007 by Kendra M. Tessman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Money........But
I have had the similar 7 piece set for about a month and have had a chance to use them enough to have an opinion. They are well balanced and perform well, especially the sauce pans and stock pot. The 8 quart stock pot is large enough for a family of 4-6. Cuisinart advertises you can use metal utensils, but when you read their recommended use card, it says metal utensil...
Published on November 10, 2005 by D. Draper

‹ Previous | 18 9 1069 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart is equal to Calphalon Hard-Anodized Cookware, January 21, 2008
I have owned top of the line Calphalon Cookware in the past and recently purchased a 17 pc Cuisinart Hard-Anodized Set of Cookware. After using it for the past week I find it to be equal to the $699.00 set of Calphalon. I highly recommend Cuisinart Cookware to anyone at any skill level.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cookware!, July 20, 2007
I recently picked up a set of this cookware after searching around for a suitable replacement to my older, worn-out stuff. Cuisinart has a great reputation and Amazon was offering a sweet price, so I tried it out. I am so glad I did. This is the best cookware I have ever used, although admittedly I've never tried the super-high-end professional stuff.

The aluminum core provides excellent cooking qualities, such as rapid, even heating. The anodized exterior and titanium-reinforced non-stick interior are designed for durability. All of the pans have a heavy, solid heft to them, and are exceedingly easy to clean. I have enjoyed very pleasing results so far, and look forward to more. This is definitely an excellent value.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF SHATTERING GLASS COVERS, March 6, 2014
Purchased these on 12/15/13 cooking with the sauce pan with the glass cover. Glass cover shattered due to heat on 03/05/14 and ruined the food. This is unacceptable. I want to return them but I have passed the return policy so don't know what to do.I will contact Cuisinart and see what they will do. Pots are fine but beware of glass covers. I just contacted Cuisinart and they are sending me a new cover. UPDATE - Good customer service but unsure if I will use the cover. Suggest to not cover air tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great at first, but..., December 1, 2013
I purchased this set back in April 2013, and just 8 months later the pans used more frequently have little to no outside surface left. I ALWAYS hand wash as they recommended, and do not use scrubbies or abrasives on the surface, yet practically all of the dark finish is gone. Prior to use, the outside resembles a chalkboard (and gets marked up with scratches and stains pretty easily), and after numerous washings it just gradually started to disappear. I even tried "Calphalon Dormond, Hard-Anodized Cookware Cleaner" thinking I was just using the wrong cleaner, but it still continued to come off. This is the most expensive set of pots/pans I have ever owned (and I was beyond excited to purchase it- I felt like I was finally a grown up lol), but my cheap $40 set of Farberware held up MUCH longer than this. I do not recommend this set.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, March 1, 2013
I bought this set of pots and pans for my wife for Christmas because all of ours was a mess mismatched. I thought this was a great set from what I have read and would have been a nice gift to her. Now let me tell you a story, around new year I was going through the kitchen I noticed a real ugly skillet and she told me that was one of the cuisinart I gave her on Christmas. She showed me the entire set and they were all the same way and I went through the roof. I then called cuisinart and told them the entire story, after a slew of questions I was told that their lift time warranty was not going to take care of them. She has never used any dishwasher liquid with lemon in it ever, she wouldn't even put them in the dishwasher until they was already ruined. PLEASE take notice their lifetime warranty is useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars SEEMED GOOD FOR A SHORT TIME, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart 66-10 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen)
The paint on ALL pots and pans came off with a simple wipe of a paper towel after a couple of uses...
VERY unhappy.

4.0 out of 5 stars pasta insert SMELLS, February 21, 2012
Cynthia (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I've had this set for 2 years now and it has been great. I use them every day with no issues EXCEPT for the pasta insert. The handles are sturdy and stay cool. I've never had an issue with their size or shape, as some reviewers noted. They work well. I had wash the pans and after 2 years of continuous use they are holding up just fine. They spread heat evenly and clean up nicely.

I would love to give the set 5 stars but I have to knock one off for the horrible smell of the pasta insert. It had a weird sweet metallic smell right out of the box. I boiled it a few times, hoping it was just something left on the strainer from the manufacturing process but the smell is still there. I never bothered to return the pasta insert because somewhere in my mind I keep thinking the smell would go away. 2 years later and it still hasn't. It makes me sad but I would buy the set again, even with the smelly pasta insert.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best cookware I have owned, December 31, 2011
I bought this set about a year ago and it is still in great condition. My only complaint is I don't entirely agree with it being oven safe. I put the large pan in the oven and it warped after the first time. The heat was not to high (350) and I take care of my pans. I hand wash them, I never wash them right after cooking when they are hot, and I don't use metal utensils so I am sure that is how it was warped. It was just a tiny bit but I can tell when I place it on the burner. I also noticed that if you do use non-stick cooking spray that you need to make sure to clean it really well otherwise it will leave a sticky residue. I use 3m Company 498 "Scotch-brite" Scotch Dobie Scrubber and it works really well. I do love these pans though they are the best set I have ever owned. The non-stick surface is awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a deal, June 30, 2011
When I saw the Amazon price on these I just HAD to have them! I've wanted them for a while but couldn't really justify the purchase when what I had was still okay. I noticed the price went up again shortly after I purchased but if you need a great set - I would highly recommend these. I've been using them for a couple of weeks and truly no oil or spray is required (unless to enhance flavor) and nothing sticks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used???, March 16, 2011
bzlivn (SENOIA, GA, US) - See all my reviews
Received this 17 piece Cuisinart set today. Purchased from the warehouse labeled "used" in "like new" condition. Not sure what was used as all pieces were still in original packaging and were labeled with factory decals/stickers. Don't hesitate to consider used "like new" items from Amazon. Absolutely satisfied with my purchase and the quality of the product.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1069 | Next ›