Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 10-Piece|Change

on August 18, 2015
Very nice set of pots and pans! They are a breeze to clean because of the great non-stick surface. I wash them by hand to avoid unnecessary scratches or wear from the dishwasher. You DO need to be careful storing them in a cabinet because they will scuff and scratch slightly if bumped together or bumped against things. I love that they heat up quickly so boiling liquids is super fast and foods cook more quickly with these pots and pans than with any other I have used. I am very pleased!
on September 20, 2011
This has got to be the best investment we have ever made. I have used piece meal cookware for years (revere ware, cast iron and just pots). Didn't think I would ever be able to give up my cast iron, but they were getting mighty heavy!! This cookware is working so well, I'm actually enjoying cooking again and trying to figure out what to have to be able to use a different pan every evening! I like that you can cook an egg and let is slide out of the pan, instead of scraping it out on the pan. I have really enjoyed using this new cookware and we even got a pot rack to hang it on. It looks great in our log house. (Didn't know if I would like my cookware out for everyone to see, but when you have a nice set, why not! Plus it saves my cabinet space.) I would recommend this set to everyone looking for new cookware. We did our home work and for the money this was for us.

Sheryl W.
on July 21, 2008
I really am happy with these pots and pans. Cuisinart is a very reputable brand so I was sure they would be great. They come with a lifetime guarantee if used properly. I shopped around for the anodized cookware and amount of pieces I got for the price was the best. Each pan has it's own lid, and the set even comes with a veggie steamer insert and a pasta insert.Other places and websites I checked has the same pans but not as many pieces and were more money. I also would let you know that the only thing someone might not even like are the lids are harder to store because you can't nest them with each other. I have a big bottom cabinet to store them so for me it's not a big deal. They should be hand washed, but are so easy to clean.You should also use plastic or wood utensils. Nothing sticks to them. I got rid of ALL my other pots and pans.
on November 11, 2011
I use this cookware every day and it is durable. It heats quickly and evenly. The handles stay cool to the touch. However, it can be sensitive. You defnititely have to hand-wash it. If you place it in the dishwasher, you will damage the non-stick coating. I use the sauce pan to fry corn torillas for tacos on a regular basis and the baked-on oil is virtually impossible to remove (trust me, I've tried everything). I use the 10" frying pan to fry eggs and although the oil is easier to remove because I'm using a lower temperature, there has been some discoloration of the non-stick coating over time. So if you are going to use any piece with oil, I would recommend removing the oil and cleaning the piece of all oil as soon as possible after use.
on August 13, 2013
I'm writing this although haven't actually cooked with it yet. Some reviews indicate dings, etc. My set arrived very well packed and in excellent condition..no mars of any kind. All lids fit the pans perfectly. There were some who mentioned trouble removing labels. Mine lifted off easily prior to washing. Also some mention of lids being hard to dry, I simply bunched my towel a little and went around edges and had no problem drying. I did keep some of the packing inserts since I do need to stack so as not to scratch from stacking. The stainless steel everyday pan that was a bonus is beautiful and I know will use same quite often. Can't wait to cook dinner tonight!!! Will update after using a while. Feel like I made an excellent choice at this point.
UPDATE: Have had these for a few months now and wanted to give my experience with this set. Interior finish is holding up well although I do recommend purchasing the Cuisinart tools as my older tools did leave marks though not scratched through. The biggest thing is to NEVER PUT IN DISHWASHER...wasn't feeling well one evening and just put my small saucepan on the top rack of my Bosch dishwasher thinking it would be fine. WRONG!!!! The exterior finish is completely ruined and looks absolutely horrible. Never had a problem putting my old Wearever set in the dishwasher. Very upsetting!
on July 26, 2011
This might be a fine set of cookware--if I can ever get the labels off. There is a label on the cooking surface of every single pan. I tried getting it off with my fingernail, but it wouldn't come up easily (it tore in several places, creating a mess). So I soaked the pans to try to get the labels off. The paper part of the label came off, with considerable scrubbing, but what I'm left with is a rectangle of glue that will not come off--unless, perhaps, I use something really harsh on the non-stick surface! I called Cuisinart, which was not at all helpful. I noted the lifetime warranty on the pans, but the customer service person said I would have to pay to ship them back to them to take advantage of the warranty (even though the label problem is entirely theirs). She suggested I go out and buy something called Glue-B-Gone.

Why should I have to do that? Why do they stick a label on every pan that won't come up? Ridiculous. I'm not excited about scrambled eggs mixed with glue.
on December 25, 2013
I recently purchased this cookware set as a gift to myself for Christmas. We invited family and friends over Christmas Eve to eat a pre-cooked Gumbo. I placed the gumbo in the largest pot of the set, put lid on it, and put the heat on the lowest setting. After about 15 minutes my wife and I were shocked to hear a loud pop (similar to a gunshot). Apparently the pressure had grown such that no moisture was able to escape the pot with the lid on it, and it finally just gave way to the pressure. Like a car windshield, the glass shattered into a thousand pieces and, naturally, a great many of said pieces plopped into the gumbo below. I also would have figured there would be a film of some sort to bind the glass pieces together on the "off chance" that such a thing would happen. Well, there wasn't. The pieces freely fell all over the floor and in the gumbo. I expect to be compensated for this, as this has never happened with any of my other cookware in the past (Glass lids and all). Beware, folks. This set looks nice but is no good. I'm open to suggestions and/or comments re: this situation.
on January 27, 2015
I recently bought this set to replace a very old similar Cuisinart set. I like that the nonstick coating has come a long way and that the slotted handles seem cooler than the solid handles. This would have been at least a 4 star review but the stainless steel bands on the lids are poorly fitted at the seams. I actually cut my finger while drying the lid to the larger saucepan the first time I washed it--not sure it's visible in the photo but it is terribly ragged at the seam. For the price I didn't expect each piece to be a thing of art but I also didn't expect to cut myself on the lid. I will get some advice on how to smooth the seam on this lid a bit.
review image
on January 5, 2016
Hubby gave these to me for Christmas( although I picked them out, ordered them but I refused to wrap them lol)... I am so very happy with them. This set has such a great variety of sizes in not only the pots but the skillets as well. I absolutely love the Pasta, Boiled Shrimp, etc Pot !! Even used it for Fried chicken and French Fries yesterday lol! They cook very nice and evenly and clean up is a breeze with them. Will last me many many years and they even come with a life time warranty... As always , great price on Amazon Primeđź‘Ť
on July 20, 2015
Very disappointed in the "dishwasher safe" claim. I purchased this product because a really liked the black matte finish. However, after just a handful of runs through the dishwasher the veneer is completely ruined. I'm attaching a photo to show the difference between a piece that has been in the dishwasher and one that has not. Unless you plan to hand wash every time I would not purchase this product.
review image