Cuisinart 77-11G Chef's Classic Stainless 11-Piece Cookware Set
|Price:||$138.72 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating
- Break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors
- Tight-fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Drip-free pouring rims are tapered for drip-free pouring
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart 77-11G Chef's Classic Stainless 11-Piece Cookware Set
Cook N Home 12-Piece Stainless Steel Set B007TIN0GW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel|
|Size||11 Piece||12 Piece||12 Piece||10 Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
However, when I opened the box and actually read the short pamphlet about how to care for this product I saw that the FIRST thing it mentions is to NEVER cook or boil anything at HIGH HEAT. You are only supposed to go from low to medium. This because the way this cookware is designed, it heats up very fast and very hot with only the minimal heat settings. So, medium on a stove would be the equivalent of high heat.
It makes sense that some people may have simply overlooked this, and started boiling water, cook steak etc, on high heat and then been confused as to why things were burning.
- These pans are surprisingly thin and light weight. They have an aluminum core encapsulated in the base, but compared to my old nonstick pans they are not nearly as hefty. Initially that worried me because I was always taught that the weight of a pan was essentially directly proportional to its durability. After having used every piece in this set for a few months, I'm no longer concerned. These pans have been banged around, over heated, and accidentally had cold water splashed in them for deglazing without incident.
- They require MUCH lower heat to achieve similar results than a cast iron or nonstick pan. I rarely go above a 2 or 3 setting on my electric range when frying and sauteing in the skillets. I can get a nice golden brown crust on foods should I desire it.
- The riveted handles stay astonishingly cool to the touch. I only use a pot holder if I'm pulling a pan from a hot oven. The handles are also quite comfortable to use.
- The interior finish won't stay as pristine as it looks on your first day with them out of the box. That's fine by me - pans are made for using! But the exterior mirror finish has held up quite well. They still look attractive, if that's a concern of yours.
- The tempered glass lids fit on each piece perfectly; the seal of the lids on the pans is impressive.Read more ›
Then I came upon the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 10-piece cookware set. I was very impressed by the quality. They were heavy grade yet easy to handle. They also met my other specifications listed above AND they looked really nice as well. The price of $149 was quite unbelievable. I drove home and ran straight to my computer and ordered the set through Amazon. I got free shipping and had the set delivered directly to my daughter.
I was so impressed with the set and the deal Amazon was offering, a few days later I purchased a second set through Amazon for myself. I LOVE them. They cook beautifully on my gas range and clean up well in the dishwasher. The handles DO NOT get hot while cooking, which totally surprised me. Do be careful with the lid handles though. They will get hot if cooking on higher heat. I haven't had a problem with delicate foods burning due to the high thermoconductivity of the pans; however, my stove is a professional grade 6-burner unit. I don't know if that makes any difference or not. All I can say is this set looks great, cooks great, handles great, and sells at a great price. What more can you ask for? Cuisinart 7711G I would only recommend for anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i first considered the 77-10 but good thing i noticed that it did not come with a strainer...
i was so delighted when i found the 77-11g which is basicly the same set of sizes as the 77-10 with the addition of the strainer ,and let me tell you this strainer really works! especially with noodels!
i must say i was a little hesitant when i saw the negetive review that "iloveamazon" wrote ,so i contacted Cusinart directly and they assured me that it was made just as all there other products, top quality! but i was still not satisfied so i checked all other reviews that "iloveamazon" left on different items and found that he complains on other items falling apart, etc... so i made my decision to buy the 77-11G!
AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WAS A GREAT DECISION! I REALLY LOVE IT ! ITS EASY TO CLEAN! AND SO PERFECTLY HEATING ALL AROUND!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are good pans for the price. I still prefer my All Clad skillet for foods that require a skillet but I use the Cuisinart set (or my 60 year old cast iron skillets) for... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Matt Gelat
The pans were what we expected. Very beautifully done. Only problem is you have to use non-stick food spray.Published 2 days ago by Jerald Flygare
These are sturdy and beautiful pans. Enjoy cooking with them. The cuisinart brand never fails to impress!!Published 4 days ago by N & L
Wife loves them, very true what other reviews say though. You do NOT need high heat to cook with these on a glass top.Published 7 days ago by MacDaniel H.
I love this set, so far I have had no issues with any piece. I have only been hand washing them, they have not gone in my dishwasher at all. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Emily
They don't clean up well; the pots themselves are not a single piece, and water gets in at the base and boils out of the seem while cooking... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Laurie
This set is complete garbage!! Buyer beware. The set I received has several pots that are wobble on an even surface (aka the stove) so they won't even boil water. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Brian
Having a hard time getting use to the low temps. FOOD STICKSW!!!!Published 14 days ago by Wyanona L. Bigley
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.