Cuisinart Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew ThermalTM 12 Cup Coffeemaker DGB900BCC
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Elegant Brushed stainless steel styling
- 8 oz. Bean hopper with a sealed lid to prevent moisture
- Burr Grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing
- Strength selector - Choose coffee strength when brewing with the grinding of beans: Strong, Medium or Mild
- Portion Control - Program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 2 - 12 cups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew ThermalTM 12 Cup Coffeemaker DGB900BCC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Golda's Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||man-made-material|
|Color||Brushed stainless steel||Silver||Brushed Metal||Brushed Metal|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I will give this a 5 when the grounds can be finer. They are coarse and use a lot of beans.
All in all, this is by far the best coffee maker we've ever owned and highly recommend it to anyone who likes to grind fresh beans for each pot of coffee. Much less clean up than our previous model and WAY easier than using a separate grinder.
First, unless you use non-oiled beans, they simply don't fall down the chute as they should. I have to stand there pushing the beans into the grinder. What's the point of that?
Secondly, 50% of the time the coffee flows all over the carafe rather than in it. I've searched the net and tried all sorts of hints. I'm frustrated with this stupid thing.
Should have listened to all the reviews and saved my money.
The major problems are:
- Poor design. The water container opening is right next to and partially surrounding the bean grinder. If you accidentally spill or splash so much as a drop of water into the grinder, you're sunk; it has to be completely dry or it will immediately clog up.
- Awkward to clean. Don't believe anything about needing to clean after every few uses; it needs to be completely cleaned after EVERY use. Otherwise, any ground coffee buildup in the grinder chute quickly attracts more buildup, gets backed up and stops it from grinding all the beans. But the little brush/scoop is totally inadequate for this. I've found the only way to really get it clean and dry is to get in there with my fingers and a tissue, wiping out all the nooks and crannies.
- Too many things can go wrong. Every time I think I've got it under control, something ELSE happens. The carafe top gets clogged for no apparent reason, even after it's been rinsed, and the coffee spills out all over the counter. This has happened several days in a row, then has not happened for a week...then happened again. It's maddening. The rubber gasket in the carafe can come loose, causing coffee to spill all over while you're pouring it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This purchase replaced the same model that I had for YEARS. I like the improved pouring spout. This machine makes the best coffee.Published 1 month ago by Cheryl
We received this as a wedding gift 6 years ago this week. It died on us in January, but after using pretty much every day for almost 6 years - I think it did it's job. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Steve W Gomez
This is the best machine on the planet. It makes better coffee than Starbucks. You must take care of it though. Clean the chute every pot and rinse the top with hot water. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Egghead
Leaks really badly when pouring first cup. Grinds well and works properly, until you pour that first cup. I have to pour over the sink.Published 6 months ago by R VanBuren
I have had this coffee maker for a few months and have had 0 issues with it. I use the time in the morning and just bring the carafe to work with me, stays hot all day. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Kory Veenis
Worked Great, but now only one person drinks Coffee in our house now, so it's a bit too much... Plus it quite loud when grinding... Got a Keurig as a Gift... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Leola D. Adcock
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.