- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$62.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$67.01 (52%)|
This item: Cuisinart Blending/Chopping System CPB-300, 15-Piece, Black
|Price||$ 62.99||$ 22.49||$ 92.00||$ 15.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hahn Global||Amazon.com|
|Size||32 Ounce||20 Ounce||12 piece||2 Jar|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 10.12 inches x 15.75 inches||14.9 inches x 6.9 inches x 6.7 inches||13 inches x 12.87 inches x 9 inches||10.75 inches x 7.63 inches x 4.15 inches|
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System – the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups – we’ve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan™ from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels – blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
• 32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
• 8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
• Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
• Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
• Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
• 3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
• Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
• Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
• Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
• Powerful 350-watt motor
• High, Low and Pulse controls
• Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
• BS housing with stainless steel front pane
• BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
• Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
• Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
• Recipe Book
• Dishwasher safe
• Limited 3-year warranty
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
My boyfriend got one of these blenders 3-4 years ago from a work reward program. I've been using it fairly regularly for the past 2 years and, a few months ago, started using it 5... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Anonymous
i have had it for more than 1 year and its perfect! i like that is practical an easy to use.Published 4 days ago by mariana barbera
I've used this product daily, until the blade mechanism on the bottom came off. I take really good care of my appliances and purchase Cuisinart because of quality. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Randi Grogan-Musante
One year and five days later it is in pieces, plastic came apart inside and it started rattling and grinding! Cuisinart used to a great name now its just junk. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Susan Rivera