Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1.3 Horsepower Blende...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $365.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1.3 Horsepower Blender with BPA Free Jar, 64-Ounce, Brushed Stainless
|With Deal:||$159.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$205.25 (56%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 1.3 Horsepower blender with die-cast metal housing
- Large 64-ounce BPA Free Tritan co-polymer lidded jar with measuring marks
- Preprogrammed Smoothie, Ice Crush, and Pulse functions, and Low and High Speeds
- Simple control panel with backlit buttons; count-up timer; stand-by mode
- Measures 8-2/5 by 10-2/5 by 14-3/5 inches
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1.3 Horsepower Blender with BPA Free Jar, 64-Ounce, Brushed Stainless
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Connect Buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: Brushed Stainless
Top Customer Reviews
Operation of the blender is simple. There aren't 20 buttons to sift through to try to find the perfect thing. Honestly, how many of us know the difference between puree, cream, and whip functions anyhow?!? It has HIGH, LOW, SMOOTHIE, ICE CRUSH, and Pulse. That's all you need! It also has a tiny digital counter that counts UP how long it's been blending. That's a good thing to know when you are trying to decide the perect consistency of a smoothie or even a frozen margarita.
Our first time out, we deicded to go full steam and make smoothies for the family. Having a family of 7 means that I don't have time to waste making smoothies then cleaning out and making MORE smoothies and cleaning out and making MORE smoothies. So the pitcher size is great! Right now one batch can cover the entire family since all 5 children are 10 or under and that means a happier smoothie making parent! So our first smoothie was a chocolate green protien powder,chocolate milk, and ice. The smoothie came out beautifully. In one cycle, we had perfectly blended smoothies, with no ice chunks. It was so smoothe, it was like a really good milkshake. Although, since I DID use a lot of ice, I chose to go with the ice function over the smoothie function.Read more ›
* Power - within shouting distance of the heavyweights - and more than enough power for anything I do with a blender.
* Large high quality plastic jar. I was looking for glass but above 48oz jars you don't see glass anymore. The reason is weight. The jar on the CBT-1000 is a beauty - with a large 64oz capacity and excellent engineering for blending liquids.
* Beautiful die cast motor housing. The brushed steel base is heavy and looks awesome on the counter. This unit is probably the most attractive blender in my opinion - way more beautiful than the leaders Blendtech and Vitamix - at half the price of their intro models.
* 6 razor sharp blades get good action once there's enough liquid down in the narrow neck area (see caveat below).
* Built-in pulse feature. You can turn on pulse at either power level and it will pulse automatically, showing you time elapsed.
Not so hots:
* Cover is a bit difficult to get on and off. This is a dual edged sword. The upside is that it doesn't pop off accidentally.
* The jar / base interface isn't damped, so motor vibration causes the jar to make noise which can be eliminated by holding the jar with your hand. This could have been eliminated with some compliant material where the jar and base meet. I might hack this myself at some point.Read more ›
Every day this blender makes a perfect smoothie for 2 to 3 people in one batch.
It is a high quality, extremely well made and designed, high quality blender.
It is high power and is not one of those that runs very fast.
It does not emit any electrical odors, even when run at high speed.
The blades are very thick and well made.
The plastic jug is made from a high quality, restaurant grade plastic.
It has a smoothie setting. Click it and in less then 30 seconds, this blender easily auto makes a smoothie out of these typical ingredients.
12 oz bag of rock hard frozen strawberries
16 oz of Yogurt
3 oz whole oatmeal (the unprocessed thick kind)
Handful of raw almonds (about 25)
TIP: I add juice last and have to poke a hole through the yogurt to allow the juice to flow down to the blades. Otherwise, they just spin. When done, a perfect smoothie results. I like to blend it on high an extra 8 seconds. 8 seconds in this blender is a long time and a lot of work is done.
TIP: The blade assembly screws on very tight and seems almost impossible to get off the blender jar by hand. A simple solution I found was to put the entire blender jar and blade assembly on the blender base. Then, turn the blender jar counter clockwise while the blade assembly is securely engaged on the base. The blade assembly then comes right off with little effort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i love this blender. It has power to spare. It makes super smooth, creamy smoothies. It makes amazing hummus, salad dressings, you name it. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Kate Denkers
This is one of the two worst purchases I've ever made in my life. The design is terrible. The pieces are very difficult to clean. The lid does not fit properly. Read morePublished 18 days ago by G$
Can't say enough good things about this blender. We went through two blenders in a short period of time. Each one simply burned out doing normal blender things. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Danny G Watson
Awesome blender I use every day! Very easy to wash and clean. Replaced my 10 year old Cuisinart CBT-500 that was a daily workhorse, I hope this one has the same durability as... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeff Tracy
I have not using it, it is still in the box, after the order arrived we got the part for the old blender...I think I am to going keep it.. Read morePublished 2 months ago by K. Intarachote
It looks nice, but is made cheaply. The cord doesn't always fully retract into the base. We use it primarily for smoothies and sometimes it struggles to mix larger items or frozen... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Simply Tenders