Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 14, 2014
I am so disappointed.The inside layer of the tefal is coming off. We have had this pan for less than two years. We are back to our old 20 year old pan. I would spend more money to get yourself a better one. This is the second cuisinart product where the protective layer came off within a short time. Not worth your money!
on March 29, 2015
I used this for oil fondue. Cooked the meat and shrimp perfectly. Very easy. I didn't have to keep adjusting the temperature. The size of the pot is also nice and roomy; and not big and unattractive. I'm very pleased with the product.
on June 8, 2015
The first one was missing a part. Amazon quickly sent a replacement. The replacement is a nice quality and works well. I was very surprised at how quickly it heated the chocolate. I almost burned it because it heated up so quickly.
on January 1, 2014
Heats fast, easy to control cooking temperature. Feet and legs did not get hot on my vinyl tablecloth while cooking for over an hour. Comes with 8 forks, which are adequate for the job. We found ourselves wishing there were some forks with a clamping mechanism similar to a medical hemostat to keep some foods from slipping off the fork, but then it wouldn't be real fondue, would it? It was a really fun family thing to do for New Year's day. I could see the pot being useful for soups or stews as well.
on January 1, 2014
We "get" the safety purpose for the magnetic cord attachment but, it's hokey and there just has to be a better way. And, again, we "get" the safety thing but, the cord is just too short for convenience. We used it for hot oil and we guess some dripped over the side and got baked-onto the outside - - that was very difficult to clean. Otherwise, it does work okay for both oil and for cheese. This may be the best unit "out there" but there is room for improvement.
on May 21, 2011
If you want to stop spending $200+ at The Melting Pot, buy this baby. The first night we did cheese, broth, and chocolate and this pot was stellar. Forget using sterno. It stayed hot the way we set it and clean up was a breeze. You must get an extension cord bc the cord the give is way too short. You wont regret this purchase if you are interested in fondue. This a perfect size for 2-3 people ONLY.
on November 25, 2014
We really like fondue, but aside from sterno making my DH nervous, our last sterno-based set (received years ago as a gift) had started to scorch the cheese. Since no one likes burned cheese, we finally upgraded to this one. Love it so far, plug in convenience, non-stick surface, Cuisinart quality.
on February 21, 2015
I bought this for a special Valentine dinner with my husband. It was easy to prep and wonderful to use as well as clean up. The only thing that could make it easier is if the pot came off the metal lift. But it still wasn't an issue. Its a great product and I would recomend it.
on May 13, 2014
Would have given it 5 stars had it not been missing a temperature controller. I ordered two of these so I could use them at the same time and unfortunately one was missing a critical part. I am returning it for a replacement. With the one that did work it worked great for our "Melting Pot" evening of cheese, broth and chocolate fondue. This thing worked perfect with all three items and nothing burned. We are excite to have another night like this.
on March 9, 2015
Great product as described. Good temperature control and nice quality. Perfect for oil or broth fondues. I haven't tried chocolate yet, but I bet it will be fine. The product worked well for caramel apple dipping.