Cuisinart CFS-TC-S8R 8-Piece Set Fresh Edge Patented Vacuum-Seal Food Storage System, Red
|Price:||$35.13 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Vacuum Pump Pulls Out Air; Superior Seal Locks in Freshness
- Store Wet or Dry Foods; Will Not Stain or Absorb Food Odors
- Shatter/Scratch Resistant
- Refrigerator, Freezer & Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe; Lifetime Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
High quality all around.
2. These containers are awkward to handle due to A. their design (no handles or place to get a grip) and B. being so heavy when loaded with food.
3. It IS inconvenient to have to go thru the pumping & locking motions every time I use some of the contents or at the end of each meal preparation. Additionally, you have to bleed off the nonexistent pressure and unlock every time you open one.
4. I almost gave them a 3.....until I re-thought the preposterous cost.
4. I'd have done better by picking up some lightweight plastic containers with adequate lids at any dollar store.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING!!! Even though this image shows six containers there are only three containers for the 6 piece set. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. Thibodeau
What an awfully designed product. I bought these less than 1 year ago and all of the tops have came off since. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Be careful and make sure what is pictured is what you order. These are difficult to open and close. The vaccuum lock also protrudes down into the canister taking up a lot oc spacePublished 3 months ago by jpb
I found them hard to open after trying to pump out the excess air and releasing the knob on top which is suppose to let the air back in. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Susan Lofaro
Loved these in the beginning, however now the tops don't want to stay sealed.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
These containers look pretty but don't work at all. The lids come off easily and are unreliable when you think they are in place. Read morePublished 4 months ago by CDMacKenzie
What a piece of junk. Cuisinart should be ashamed to put out something this bad. Canisters look awesome but does not seal. Not worth the money.Published 5 months ago by Debra Jones
worst thing I ever bought from this company.Seal does NOT WORK...TOTAL waste of moneyPublished 6 months ago by maureen quintana