Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart CGC-21 All-Foods Gas Grill Cover
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 26, 2011
First, the good - this cover fits the grille perfectly, and does seem to do an admirable job of covering it.

For the bad, however - after being out in the summer weather for a few months, it's become bleached to the point of it being almost white in color. When I contacted Cuisinart, they directed me to contact another company, The Fulham Group. Their response was that this was normal, and that it's functioning just fine.

If it wasn't for the bleaching, I'd give this 4 stars. However, given that it looks like a several year old cover after a few months, dropped it down. Just hoping that it's only the coloration that's an issue, and not the protection.
review image
55 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2012
This cover is exposed to the elements in our S. Fla. backyard but I certainly did not expect a product whose sole purpose is to protect a grill from rain and sun to fade so quickly. Within a couple of months of use the cover was no longer black, it was grey. Now, several months later, it's white-grey. No holes have developed yet, it's in one piece, but it really looks awful. Cuisinart should have selected a better quality fabric which would retain its color through the years. UPDATE 1/14/13: This cover continues to look like garbage and a square hole has now developed on top, this is a cover that hasn't been removed from the grill for over 5 months! The outside of my house was recently pressure cleaned and painted and looks beautiful. This cover will soon be going into the trash, it detracts from the beauty of the exterior of my house. If your grill is exposed to the elements, as mine is, don't spend a cent on this lousy grill cover.
on May 19, 2012
I am so pleased to find a product that is as well made as this outdoor cover. It is heavy duty and most durable. Easy to use and it fits the grill perfectly. Velcro tabs hold the cover in place even in winds exceeding 90mph and it also keeps the Cuisinart grill dry in heavy rains. Even dust does not appear to penetrate the cover so your grill remains clean and ready for your next use. Very attractive and a great value.
on December 31, 2012
Bought this for my Cuisinart CGG-200. It has been out in the yard 24x7 for more than a year now... rain, snow, sun and storm. It survived and still looking good!
on March 21, 2011
I was very impressed by this grill cover. It is a good quality, heavy (almost fabric-like) all weather material. Fits the grill perfectly an includes velcro straps to hold it in place.
on May 4, 2015
I purchased this on a whim as a recommended addon by Amazon. Afterwards I read this would not fit my CGG-306 I purchased. Fortunately to my delight it does! The velcro straps don't secure, so in very strong winds you may lose the cover (could probably just use some velcro to extend the straps, I intend to try this myself). However, it fits securely over the CGG-306 for protection!
on July 1, 2010
This is a really nice cover that fits the grill nice. However, if you own the stand, then a longer cover may be better. We've had some pretty bad weather and both cover & stand have done OK so far.
on October 5, 2014
This cover is of poor quality. The straps broke after using less than a month and the color bleaches out VERY fast. After 2 season (and being put away from Oct-May) the cover became so brittle that it ripped in half. Wish they offered a higher quality cover.
on April 14, 2016
Perfect fit for the PizzAmore gas pizza oven, model CPO-600 (see it here: http://smile.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CPO-600-Alfrescamore-Portable-Outdoor/dp/B00MGHG2TS?ie=UTF8&keywords=gas%20pizza%20oven%20cuisinart&qid=1460680682&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2 ). I picked one up at a local discount shop, and wanted a cover to fit- the inside of the pizza oven box showed this model, and Amazon had a GREAT open-box deal on it. We assembled the pizza oven & cart (the stand is this one: Cuisinart CSGS-100 Grill Stand ), and tried the cover out- PERFECT! I've seen complaints in other reviews that this cover fades easily, but I don't anticipate that being a problem for us, since we have a tin-roofed patio- we just want to keep the dust out. The cover seems to be well-made, and like I said, it's a perfect fit- the velcro straps on the sides allow it to be cinched down nicely. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a cover for their pizza oven! :)
on July 30, 2010
This is THE grill cover for your Cuisinart Gas Grill.

The cover is large enough to fit nicely over the grill. The material that the cover is made from is not some cheap plastic that will last maybe one or two seasons.

Since you have spent good money on the grill, why not take care of your investment!