5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!
Published on February 13, 2008 by Joseph P. Sorenson

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink mixer
I know that Cuisinart makes a good product, although in the realm of mixing machine Kitchen Aid has them beat by a small margin. The deciding factor for me was that it was pink and that was nostalgic as I remember my Mother having one that color back in the day.
Published 13 months ago by Natalie Ponta

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!, February 13, 2008
This review is from: Cuisinart CHM-7PK PowerSelect 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Pink (Kitchen)
I had researched hand mixers for a little while and I was just waiting for my old, cheap, loud hand mixer to die before I could convince my wife I needed a new one (she insisted on the pink color!). I was intending to buy the Kitchen-Aid because of its reputation, but I saw this product reviewed on Cook's Illustrated and it was rated just as high but significantly cheaper than the Kitchen-Aid. I used to use my Kitchen-Aid stand mixer for just about everything, but now that I have this great product, I will definitely be reaching for it more often than my cheaper hand mixer before this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, January 1, 2009
I had never owned a good quality mixer, despite being an avid baker. After receiving a gift certificate to Amazon I decided to apply it toward the purchase of a nice hand mixer.
After browsing thru many models and reading reviews, I finally decided on this 7 speed mixer. I was happy to get the Cuisinart Breast Cancer pink, since I am a survivor.
The first time I used it, I could hardly believe the power it has. I only took it up to the 3rd power level and it mixed very thick cookie dough. It made my holiday baking a breeze. There are so many things I used to have to mix by hand, but not now. The Power Select mixer handled everything with ease and I still have yet to use power level 7.
If you are looking for a heavy duty hand mixer that is fairly lightweight and has very easy to clean beaters, this is the mixer to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, June 20, 2008
So far, I love it! I have used it about 10 times and it works wonderfully.

I love the slow speeds, they are very handy.

Hopefully it stays this good!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best so far..., June 7, 2009
Been using this mixer for a few months now, and it's by far the best mixer I've ever had. Wasn't too sure how I'd like the thin beater blades but found out there was no need to be concerned. It's quieter than all of my past mixers - they were all cheap ones, none of them over $30. This mixer makes me a believer in that you usually will get what you pay for.

Only thing... when the mixer is first turned on there is like a little surge of power, then it quickly slows down to as it should be at 1st speed.

Haven't needed to use all speeds yet, it whipped whipping cream fast and beautifully without having to run it full speed.

The color is so darn cute! Everyone whos sees it says something about 'you have a PINK mixer?'!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, solid performer, April 6, 2008
Cuisinart CHM-7PK is a great value and a solid performer. It beat thick cake icing (cream cheese) handsomely, but took longer to blend than expected - probably due to the low-drag shape of the beaters. Beats egg whites quickly - but not as fast as the Cuisinart beater insert to our food processor. Overall, great value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink mixer, June 10, 2013
I have to comment that the new attachments are more effective in their purpose but they certainly don't hold enough of the icing or whip cream for the kids to lick. Isn't that what we all waited for when our Mothers made a desert.
Now to the reason I'm considering returning it is that the beaters don't stay attached, they fly off and that is dangerous. Each beater has a different fitting. One will usually stay secure, but the other one has to be re-entered at least four times and even then I turn it on and test it before I put it in the mixture. What have you heard from others?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mixer, December 24, 2008
I really appreciate the variety of speeds in this mixer. I prepared a potato casserole today. This mixer had no problems mixing the ingredients together. It looked beautiful! It's a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars i LOVE it in every way!, June 2, 2010
emi (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I received this hand mixer as a gift about 6 months ago, and have been in love with it ever since! I do not own a stand mixer yet, and this little hand-mixer has served me well in place of something larger. I am an avid baker, mostly cupcakes and other small desserts. This pretty pink beater is gorgeous, and a total workhorse when it comes to batters and frostings.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, March 16, 2010
This hand mixer works wonderful,no problems mixing cookie doughs and does wonderful on cake mixes

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 19, 2010
This was a replacement for a 40 year old hand mixer that I have been using since my grandmother passed it on to me. I didn't realize how little power that old mixer had! This one packs a lot of power in a comfortable, lightweight housing. It has slow speeds that are not too fast or slow, and it ramps up from there. I've been loving baking with this new little toy!

Cuisinart CHM-7PK PowerSelect 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Pink