- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$105.05 (57%)|
• 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
• Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting. Blue backlit LCD with digital clock brightly displays everything at an easy-to-read glance
• Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
• Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
• Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
• Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
• Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
• Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
• Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
• Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
• Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
• Limited 3-Year Warranty
• BPA Free: All materials that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA Free
Element 1: Water
Coffee is 98% water. The quality of that water is as important as the quality of your coffee. If water doesn't taste good from the tap, it won't taste good in your coffee. Cuisinart includes a charcoal water filter to remove chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest coffee flavor, every time you brew.
Element 2: Coffee
While coffee is 98% water, all of the flavor comes from the beans. To achieve the same great taste you enjoy at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality of coffee. If you choose to grind your own beans, buy them fresh and whole. Buy only about a two-week supply at a time, because once the bean is broken, its flavor degrades quickly.
Element 3: Grind
The grind is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over-extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the maximum flavor will not be extracted. When grinding your own beans, we recommend a medium-fine grind.
Element 4: Proportion
Coffee that is too strong or too weak is always a disappointment. Follow the recommended portions of ground coffee in the instructions under Brewing Coffee, and later adjust the amount to suit your taste.
My older model Cuisinart single purpose coffee maker had provided years of great coffee, and still does. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by F. D. Gaddis
Awesome machine! I have searched for years for a home coffee brewer that made a cup of coffee that I actually like. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Claire W.
Cheap, Won't stay on after it makes coffee with the timer, sometimes after pressing the on button it will shut off by it self .water resivor on the back sucksPublished 1 day ago by S. Herman
I love this coffee maker. However it quit working after 6 months of use. I called Cuisinart number found in the user manual and the customer service was very helpful. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Deborah E. Mccrate
great machine, very easy to use, the only thing that is not as easy is that when I push the black "button" to get hot water for my tea/hot chocolate, I keep burning my... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Christopher Nassoiy
This is the second one I purchased. This one is for my son. I love the coffee maker, the only problem is with the design of the decanter. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Ann Panoch
WORKS GREAT . MAKES SOME GREAT COFFEE AND HAVING HOT WATER FOR OTHERS DRINKS QUICKLY . REGARDS GHPublished 4 days ago by gh