- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable C...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $185.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.Please review the demo video under product images and also the User Manual for any troubleshooting
- Brew Pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control (low, medium, high), adjustable auto-shutoff
- Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant teas, soups, cocoas and more
- 12-cup glass carafe has a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function, and 1-4 cup setting
- Brew Pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control (low, medium,high), adjustable auto-shutoff
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.
Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
Hot Water System
Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
Limited 3-Year Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
1) Hot water dispenser heats water to 185 degrees. This is perfect for anything you might want to use it for.
2) The coffee maker side heats the water to about 200 degrees. This is GREAT for making a really good cup of coffee.
3) The coffee temperature allows the coffee too stay warm even after I add half & half.
4) The lid on the carafe is NOT hinged which means that it doesn't flop around when you're pouring and it doesn't have a flimsy hinge to break.
5) The hot water dispenser side is HUGE, much larger than it looks in the pictures. That is why I've uploaded some pictures with mugs sitting on it and my tape measure showing the actual size. It fits both very wide and very tall mugs.Read more ›
The hot water dispenser has a strong bad taste that I cant get rid of with repeated vinegar or the 1 cup of lemon juice suggested by the customer service representative.. She had heard my story many times before..
The taste is similar to drinking out of a garden hose. The customer rep assured me that the insides are stainless steel and not plastic. I think there may be some quality control issues...
Even if I could get the bad taste out, the dispenser will only release 16 oz of water for the 32 oz you must put into it. This leaves 16 oz to sit until the next day to be reheated when you add 16 oz of new water.
You must always put in 32 oz to get out 16 oz. If you put in any amount less than 32 oz, the "add water" light will come on after only 6 oz drawn out..The machine will not let you take more than this out--even thought there is plenty more inside of it.
Consequently the new water put in always mixes with the old water that is both stale and bad tasting. Who wants day old water that has the taste diminished further by reheating?
I see this as a big design flaw that requires you to take the entire machine to the sink, pull the very ergonomically incorrect and difficult plug out of the bottom and manually drain it... The manual tells you to do this if the water has been in the dispenser a week or more...
There always will be water in the dispenser a week or more.. yuck..
I say back to the drawing board with this item..
Not what I expected from Cuisinart...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I needed to replace my CHW-12 coffee maker that I had for years, I liked it but the burner died, so ordered the same model but did not read comments about the remake coffee maker,... Read morePublished 1 day ago by tazzytad
Bought this for my husband who drinks a lot of coffee every day. I drink a lot of hot tea and this works great for both .Published 4 days ago by Tiffie55
I had one of these before and I just wanted an update so I treated myself to a beautiful red color of this Cuisinart. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Dorothy J Boucher
Awkward water holding tank - have to poor from elevation to avoid hitting the rest of the unit.Published 5 days ago by Taylor B.
I bought this for my son and his wife for Christmas and they are very happy with it. The ability to heat water in addition to making coffee is a real selling point. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Emerald Dream
The reservoir is difficult to fill without spilling some water. The carafe was damaged...plastic rim at top was not fully secured so liquid leaked out around the rim. Read morePublished 9 days ago by S W Divelbiss
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.