- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$82.35 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$102.65 (55%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
• 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
• Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting. Blue backlit LCD with digital clock brightly displays everything at an easy-to-read glance
• Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
• Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
• Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
• Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
• Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
• Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
• Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
• Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
• Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
• Limited 3-Year Warranty
• BPA Free: All materials that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA Free
Element 1: Water
Coffee is 98% water. The quality of that water is as important as the quality of your coffee. If water doesn't taste good from the tap, it won't taste good in your coffee. Cuisinart includes a charcoal water filter to remove chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest coffee flavor, every time you brew.
Element 2: Coffee
While coffee is 98% water, all of the flavor comes from the beans. To achieve the same great taste you enjoy at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality of coffee. If you choose to grind your own beans, buy them fresh and whole. Buy only about a two-week supply at a time, because once the bean is broken, its flavor degrades quickly.
Element 3: Grind
The grind is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over-extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the maximum flavor will not be extracted. When grinding your own beans, we recommend a medium-fine grind.
Element 4: Proportion
Coffee that is too strong or too weak is always a disappointment. Follow the recommended portions of ground coffee in the instructions under Brewing Coffee, and later adjust the amount to suit your taste.
The coffee stays nice and hot and having hot water available at any time is a special treat. I drink more tea than before.Published 2 days ago by mdshelton
Terrible...I bought in December of 2013 and it's already not working. I used the hot water feature once and after that the water smelled bad. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Katherine
This has been the best coffee maker I have ever purchased. I have had it for several months now, and still don't know how to use all the bells and alarms. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Tracy Dinwiddie
Bought it for the hot water feature. Ideal replacement for the Keurig. the hot plate is VERY hot at med setting. great coffee. performs wonderfully. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Grergory H. Davy
This our second time purchasing this item. The first one got used all day everyday at an office for almost two years. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Jennifer R. Sanders
Do not waste your money. Very disappointed. Have had Cuisinart coffee makers in the past with no problems. This one never worked. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Yolo
Love it! I like the coffee maker, the wife likes the hot water for tea.Published 14 days ago by "Jake"