- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$69.93 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.07 (46%)|
This item: Conair Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt 1 Quart Portable Blender/Chopper System
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Connect Buy||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Blue||Stainless Steel and Black||Black|
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System – the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups – we’ve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan™ from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels – blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
• 32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
• 8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
• Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
• Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
• Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
• 3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
• Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
• Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
• Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
• Powerful 350-watt motor
• High, Low and Pulse controls
• Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
• BS housing with stainless steel front pane
• BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
• Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
• Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
• Recipe Book
• Dishwasher safe
• Limited 3-year warranty
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
The gaskets breaks within 5-10 uses on the 'chopper' blade. Has happened THREE times...cannot find replacement gasket.Published 2 days ago by Joel P. Thomas
Love it. The power is great. The to go covers are easy on and make my mornings smooth.Published 4 days ago by Christine C. Lewin Stephenson
I had one of these and the motor went out. Since I had just bought a new blade mechanism I decided to purchase it again. Now I have extra travel mugs for my smoothies. Read morePublished 4 days ago by fitchick
Lasted 2 years the blender blade bearing eventually became so stiff (too much friction) the motor couldn't make it spin. Read morePublished 6 days ago by that guy
This is a great small blender, my only complaint is that the rim of the cup has groves where you screw on the blade. Read morePublished 6 days ago by GoddessClaudia
still using it after... 3 yrs? Easy to clean, use and reuse. Hard to beat for the price. Non commercial use.Published 7 days ago by Lee
I've been using this for several months now and am very happy with it. It's powerful, easy to clean and care for, and it provides enough pieces that you can get by for several... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Lisa V
Purchased in mid February. Used it for 2 months. Went North until mid November. Upon my return - it didn't work. It was left in a cabinet, not connected to electricity.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This blender is wonderful. Compact, powerful, multiple spare 16oz containers for a smoothie to go, and the travel cups have done just fine so far in the dishwasher. Read morePublished 8 days ago by eegal