- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
This item: Cuisinart CPB-300 SmartPower 15-Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System, Black
Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$13.91||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||STL PRO, Inc.||Great Household|
| ||Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System – the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups – we’ve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan™ from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels – blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
• 32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
• 8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
• Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
• Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
• Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
• 3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
• Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
• Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
• Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
• Powerful 350-watt motor
• High, Low and Pulse controls
• Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
• BS housing with stainless steel front pane
• BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
• Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
• Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
• Recipe Book
• Dishwasher safe
• Limited 3-year warranty
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
Best little blender I have ever bought, it is run five times per week making smoothies for breakfast. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by S. Batzer
Great product, it's the best!! Just love it, it's a have to have product.Published 1 day ago by Tina H.
Five Star product for the price. But I've since found better blenders of this type that cost a bit more. Cuisine Art should consider making a high-end version of this blender. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dan
We use it to make smoothies everyday. It has helped me lose weight. It has paid for itself times over because we no longer need to go out and buy smoothies.Published 2 days ago by K. C. Kuo
I'm sorry but this thing kinda sucks :( It's extremely loud, smells and sounds like it's going to blow up, and takes forever and a whole of shaking and stirring to get things... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Sara Jane Plain
We got it for our daughter in college. The size was right and so was the price.Published 3 days ago by Michael A. Maes
I received this as part of my wedding registry via Amazon. It's an okay blender when used for soups or something of similar consistency but very frustrating for anything more... Read morePublished 3 days ago by EMH