Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart CPB-300PK SmartPower 15-Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System, Pink
|Price:||$69.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$61.00 (47%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 350-watt motor with a sleek electronic touchpad and LED indicator lights
- ABS housing with stainless steel front panel
- Standby Mode; Safety interlock and Auto Stop features
- High, low and pulse controls with a patented ultra sharp stainless steel blade
- BPA-free tritan 32-ounce blender cup, 8-ounce chopper cup and a set of four 16-ounce "To-Go" cups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart CPB-300PK SmartPower 15-Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System, Pink
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I use it every day, so it gets a serious work out on a weekly basis. Grinding coffee, making soups, smoothies, chopping vegetables into purees (of course you have to add liquid, it's not a food processor!). Whipping cream, chopping nuts, blending hot soups (careful, only fill it half way and start on LOW), etc...
If you want a compact, super easy to clean blender, that can go in the dishwasher (plastic does get a bit cloudy, but I don't care if it means I don't have to hand wash it!), it's just the best little blender I've ever come across. And I've gone through many 'small' blenders - I had several MAGIC BULLETS, the pro and ordinary, they were good, but they are a poor design next to this blender.
I TOTALLY recommend it :) no hesitations.
1. Make sure there is liquid in the cup around the ice and that the ice is put into the cup last so that when you put the blade on and turn it upside down the ice is closest to the blades.
2. Don't force the cup down into the blender.Read more ›
I referred to the instruction booklet to crush ice, chop nuts, puree and make smoothies. By following directions, it worked flawlessly. It was easy to clean--even the gasket. The instructions were clear on gasket removal. I did have to do it step by step, but that way was very easy.
The only two negatives for me were the size of the large cup (it could be a few ounces larger to alleviate the necessity of using the 32 ounce container), and the travel lids. The no-close opening and the general design of the lid could be better. Even with the negatives, it's a keeper!
If you take the time to learn how to use it, I think you'll love it too!
Update: Many weeks later and I still love my purchase! I have been able to use 8 ice cubes in my protein shakes, and the poweful motor makes it ice cream thick. It's running as smoothly as the day I took it out of the box. I have put the cups and lids in the dishwasher, and have not seen any clouding in the cup at all. I'm guessing that clouding might come frome certain dishwasher soaps. I can still say that I am still thrilled with my choice. You should give it a try!
1) It doesn't take over your counter top - the base is small enough to leave out, which is nice, especially if you use it every day (or would use it everyday if you could only leave it out on the counter :)!
2) It's more for beverages or things you want really, really smooth; it's not for food prep like chopping - you'll end up getting baby food. (Get a food processor if you're looking for chopping.)
3) It's as easy as the ad says: put your stuff into the cups, screw on the blade, put it in the machine and select speed. Voila!
4) Pay attention to the "MAX" line on the cup, otherwise you won't be able to screw on the blade. (And to guarantee it will fit, put the hard items on the bottom of the cup, like ice or fruit, and top with the liquids so you're not fighting ice with the blade. :)
5) The to-go lids screw on tightly, but do NOT have a covered mouthpiece so they are not for those in need of spill-proof lids.
6) This thing is powerful, so start on low pulse. I used high once and it smelled like it was burning so after reading the directions, I learned that it's because it's powerful on low when making something like a smoothie and you don't need high except with thick stuff (like hummus).
7) Read the directions. They're short and sweet: 3 steps for each type of cup/blade.
8) Make sure you use the right blade. (see #7) Otherwise it won't work as well.
9) BUY THIS! YOU WILL LOVE IT! It's so much better than the Magic Bullet - more powerful, more convenient, better cups, and easier to clean.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this in January of 2012. It is still going strong. I use it for making chili, salsas and smoothies. I use it several time a week. It is powerful and cleans easily. Read morePublished 3 days ago by R. Becker
Very disappointed. Very loud. Does not blend frozen fruit well, in some cases not at all. Seal started leaking after 3rd use. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Shelly DeMoss
Stopped working after two months and I didn't even use it every day :/ be cautious before purchasing this.Published 8 days ago by Kaitlyn Elizabeth
Mixer is good but the containers are of poor quality, I already cracked one. PS: Never dropped it or put it in dishwasher.Published 16 days ago by Ritwik
Broke down in 1 year and don't be fooled by the 3 year warranty. This does not include shipping which comes to 40$.Published 21 days ago by prangang
Best product/value for making smoothies at home! So east to make and chops ice effortlessly and no clean up required as the cup IS what you blend it in... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Tom A. Gore
Great unit powerful enough for most needs and much more attractive than other bulkier options, especially when kept on one's countertop.Published 23 days ago by johnsays
This machine is beastly. It will chop, grind and pulvarize most anything. The only drawback for some may be the noise. Read morePublished 23 days ago by David Kern