- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$121.76 + $11.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$63.24 (34%)|
Model Number: CPC-600
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Reduce time spent in the kitchen preparing meals with the help of this 6-quart electric pressure cooker--it cuts cooking times up to 70-percent when compared to traditional stovetop cooking methods. The unit traps steam inside, which builds up pressure to create hotter temperatures, and its tight seal locks in heat, moisture, and flavor, as well as vitamins and minerals for exceptionally healthy, great-tasting meals like soup, chili, and other one-dish entrees. It also works well for cheesecake and custard, because dessert should never be left off the menu. The unit's push-button controls and easy-to-read digital display eliminate guesswork, while its precision digital thermostat regulates temperatures. Choose from preprogrammed settings for high- or low-pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming. For safety, the cooker must be fully locked for pressure to build, and it will remain locked until the pressure inside drops to zero. Other highlights include a 99-minute timer with an LED countdown display, cool-touch side handles, and a nonstick cooking pot that cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. A dishwasher-safe trivet also comes included. Housed in brushed stainless steel, the 1000-watt pressure cooker measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
You're about to experience a better, faster, and healthier way of cooking. Your Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker seals in steam to cook hotter and faster, and it seals in nutrients as well. Cook in less water and experience textures and tastes that are simply sensational. Features easy touch-button settings, a countdown timer, and a cooking pot big enough for a pot roast with all the fixings. Enjoy!
• Low Pressure
• High Pressure
• Browning – This preset temperature allows cooking over high heat, without the lid, before pressure cooking. Browning foods in a small amount of fat in this way seals the outer surfaces of meats and vegetables, producing a visually appealing, flavorful exterior with a moist, tender interior.
• Sauté – The preset temperature, done prior to pressure cooking with lid removed, allows you to quickly soften vegetables in a small amount of fat or liquid without browning, and to cook items such as rice (Arborio, brown, Carnaroli, white, etc.) for pilafs and risottos.
• Simmer – This preset temperature allows you to cook liquids at a lower temperature. It is primarily used to finish cooking some items, i.e. to add ingredients to a risotto, sauce, or stew or to continue cooking process to achieve preferred texture.
• Keep Warm – Holds and keeps cooked food warm for up to 12 hours. Automatic Keep Warm Feature: When LED display reaches, the pressure cooker automatically shifts to Keep Warm temperature. The Keep Warm light will turn on and unit will beep to indicate cooking is complete.
• 6-quart capacity
• Fingerprint-proof brushed stainless steel housing
• Digital thermostat
• Push button control for cooking options and programmed settings
• 99-minute time and LED countdown display
• Cool-touch side handles
• Nonstick cooking pot
• Trivet included (dishwasher safe)
• Dishwasher-safe cooking pot
• 1000 watts
• Recipe book included
• Limited 3-year warranty
• Many family favorites can be easily adapted for preparation in your Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker – soups, stews, side dishes and more.
• The amount of liquid needed is much less than for traditional cooking methods.
• Never exceed the Maximum Fill Amount of the pressure cooker.
• Make sure the lid is on firmly and tightly, and moved as far counterclockwise as it will go to allow proper locking.
• Hot foods/liquids will come to pressure more quickly than cold foods/liquids.
• When pressure cooking is completed, follow recipe instructions for releasing pressure. For Quick Pressure Release it is important to begin immediately upon completion of pressure cooking; otherwise foods will continue to cook, and may overcook.
• Do not store pressure cooker with lid on tightly. This saves on gasket wear and tear.
• More nutrients are preserved during pressure cooking than with traditional cooking methods, as less liquid is used and thus fewer nutrients are lost to evaporation.
• To adapt your own recipes, find a similar one in our cookbook and use it as a guide. In general, cooking time will be at least 1⁄3 to . of the traditional cooking time. Reduce your cooking liquid by at least half – you may need to "play" with your recipe to get it right. You may wish to add vegetables at the end of cooking to avoid overcooking. You can also use the cooking charts provided as a guide.
If after reading the instructions you're still not sure call their customer service.
I purchased the Cuisinart 6-quart electric pressure cooker about a month ago and have used it several times with absolutely no problems.
I work lots of hours but enjoy having healthy, home-cooked meals; with this pressure cooker I can cook great food in no time.
I love this too, how my food comes out. I'm getting off the fried food.Published 13 hours ago by Carolyn W.
A must for anyone who loves good food prepared in a short period of time.Published 14 hours ago by Oscar S. Bain
This works just as I hoped it would. For those who have not tried the new pressure cookers, this is a keeper!Published 5 days ago by Grammy in OH
Never used a pressure cooker before. I love this cooker. Everything cooks up well and really easy to use and to clean. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Karen Newton
It is back-ordered. When I get it, I'll let you know...When I ordered it, it was listed as 'in stock'. The first CPC-600 I bought is great. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Robert G Grabowski