Enjoy Healthier Popcorn
Pop healthier popcorn with hot air! The Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker is exceptionally easy to use. Kernels go into a popping chamber – no oil is required – and hot air sends up to 10 cups of popcorn up and out the chute right into a waiting bowl. And it all happens in less than 3 minutes!
Just add kernels - no oil necessary - to make up to 15 cups of crisp, delicious oil-free popcorn in less than 3 minutes. No additives makes homemade popcorn a tasty and healthy alternative to microwave popcorn.
Keeps the Crunch
The popping chute sends popped corn right into the waiting bowl. It stays fresh and crunchy, just the way popcorn should be.
Melt the butter in the cup in the top of the popping chute while popcorn is popping, and then pour it on.
Easy to Clean
When corn is finished popping, simply remove the popping chute and put it into the dishwasher.
Parts and Features
- Removable Multi-Purpose Cup: Located in the popping chute, the cup lets you measure kernels, then melt butter while corn is popping.
- Popping Chute: Directs popcorn right into a bowl and is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
- Popping Chamber: Channels hot air to pop up to 15 cups of popcorn in less than 3 minutes without oil.
- On/Off Switch: Lets you stop and start popping with ease.
Popcorn Flavor Tips
The flavor possibilities for popcorn are endless. Just add melted butter and your favorite seasonings to a bowl of popcorn. With toppings added, popped popcorn will become much crisper and the flavors become more intense if it is heated with toppings in a 300 degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving. For best results, heat it on a baking sheet lined with foil and coated with nonstick cooking spray.
The amount of seasoning depends on the intensity of the ingredients you are using – it is important to let your taste be your guide. Use olive oil for a little richer flavor, or grapeseed oil, which imparts no flavor at all to popcorn.
- 1/4 cup of kernels yields approximately 7 cups of popped popcorn.
- 1/3 cup of kernels yields approximately 10 cups of popped popcorn.
- 1/2 cup of kernels yields approximately 15 cups of popped popcorn.