- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.01 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
This item: Cuisinart CSB-77 Smart Stick Hand Blender with Whisk and Chopper Attachments
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||212 Distributors (NO SALES TAX OUT OF N.Y.)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Brushed Chrome||Stainless Steel|
This Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender is designed to handle a variety of basic tasks, such as blending, mixing, chopping, grinding, whipping, pureeing – even processing bread crumbs – to give you time for more creative culinary undertakings! Elegant brushed stainless steel houses a powerful motor, and the handy “stick” design lets you blend in a pot, bowl or pitcher. Operation is easy and cleanup is quick.
Cuisinart makes it quick, clean and easy to blend, prep and whip a variety of ingredients. The SmartStick Hand Blender includes Whisk and Chopper attachments to extend this blender's performance. You can blend or whip right in the bowl, pitcher or pot, to eliminate extra dishes, and with the Chopper attached, it turns into a handy mini food prep tool. The look is commercial, the performance is professional, and the ease of use is pure Cuisinart!
• Brushed stainless steel housing with embossed Cuisinart logo
• Powerful 200-watt motor
• Push-button control for continuous or pulse action
• Comfort grip handle
• Stainless steel blending attachment
• Whisk attachment
• Chopper attachment
• 16-ounce mixing and measuring beaker
• Instruction manual and recipe booklet
• Limited 3-year warranty
Use the whisk attachment for beating heavy cream or egg whites. It may also be used to whisk eggs when making scrambled eggs or fluffy omelets.
The Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender chopper/grinder attachment is equipped with a reversible blade. This blade is sharp on one side and blunt on the other. The blade is attached to a plastic ring which slides over the blade assembly shaft, so it can be easily turned over to select the appropriate blade.
The specially designed blade is for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drink products, and sauces. It is ideal for combining dry ingredients, and can be used to emulsify mayonnaise, too. This blade mixes and stirs while adding only a minimum of air to your mixture. A gentle up-and-down motion is all you need to make the most flavorful, full-bodied liquid recipes. Be careful never to remove the Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender from the liquid while in operation.
• One Touch On-Off Button: Allows you to activate the hand blender at the touch of a button. Simply press and hold down on the toggle switch to blend or pulse. Once the button is released, blending will stop.
• Comfort Handle: The handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease.
• Motor Body Housing
• Detachable Shaft: By pressing the release button on the back of the unit, the shaft will detach for easy cleaning.
• Blending Attachment with Stainless Steel Blade and Blade Guard: This attachment easily snaps into the motor body housing. The stainless blade is partially covered by a stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum.
• Whisk Attachment: Whisk attachment snaps into the motor body housing. This attachment is great for whipping cream, egg whites and other delectable treats.
• Chopper/Grinder Attachment: Chop, mince and grind with the Cuisinart Chopper/Grinder attachment. Chopper/Grinder attaches to the blender motor body in place of the blender shaft or whisk attachment.
• Mixing Beaker: 2-cup mixing beaker is microwave- and dishwasher safe. Use this container to blend drinks, shakes, salad dressings and more. Designed for easy gripping and drip-free pouring.
Cleaning your Stick Blender is easy! To simplify cleaning, rinse the prep bowl, cover and blade immediately after use, so that food won’t dry onto them. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the prep bowl blade assembly on the upper shelf. Insert the Prep Bowl upside down. Put the blade in the cutlery basket. When cycle is completed, unload the dishwasher carefully to avoid contact with the sharp blade. Wipe the motor body and top of the cover with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately.
Package Quantity: 1
This is one of my favorite appliances in my kitchen. The wisk attachment is flimsy and i dont use it but I love the smart stick part and the food processor is really hand. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by Faith
Would not pay more than 38.99 for this product. I've had it for over 3 years, and it still works.Published 2 days ago by Kalani Placide
We use this very often for making soups. We have had it for over a year now and have not had any problems with it. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Derek Schwechel
Item came without the wand and only the chopper...I had to return everything.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
This works great, I mostly use it on hot soups. It's so quick and easy. I also love all the accessories it comes with.Published 1 month ago by Dezenove
I love this hand blender. It is well made and very sturdy. I've used it for all sorts of different foods (sauces, creams, refried beans, etc.). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kelly R.
Very disappointed! I loved this appliance, but the stick quit working a little less than 3 years & I probably haven't used it but 15 - 20 times, so all the wonderful attachments... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Edith Smith
Great Immersion blender. No complaints. I can whip this out when I don't want to use my fll sized.Published 2 months ago by Arione Lawson