Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1Change

on September 10, 2008
I love this product. I thought that I was just the worst smoothy maker around, but turns out it was my blender. I got this hand held and I now make the best smoothies! I use it to puree, blend mix, etc. I just love it. I bought two more to give as presents and plan on buying one more for my mom!
on May 16, 2012
I resisted buying an immersion blender because I wondered if I'd use it. This one's awesome. I use the blender for tomato sauces for pizza and for cream soups. It's so easy to make smooth and creamy soups and sauces. I also use the food processor attachment quite a bit. Makes pesto quick and easy.
on September 3, 2011
I've had this blender for a little under two years. The mixing container stopped working about a year in, the measuring beaker has a large crack in it, and today the chopper stopped working. Probably not worth it unless you want to buy a new one in two years.

On the plus side, it's very pretty.
on December 18, 2010
This thing fell apart soon after we got it and had used it once or twice. The plastic fittings that are supposed to click together to hold the various components together simply fell off the metal. So it took 3 hands to use it - 2 to hold it together and 1 to hold the food.

We threw it out.
on January 18, 2009
I bought this smart stick as a replacement for a similar tool I had purchased years ago at the State Fair. The old one was worn out, and this Cuisinart unit fit the bill. It is a handy tool when you don't want to drag out the big appliances and makes terrific soups and gravies. Highly recommended.
on May 27, 2008
The first three times I used the chopper to chop garlic, it went well. The fourth time, it wouldn't chop. A rip-off, at least as regards the chopper, and while the blender still works, I have doubts it will work much longer.

I expect never to buy a Cuisinart product again. Kitchenaid for me.
on December 8, 2008
I bought this item for the hand blender but was excited to try the chopper attachment. The first time I tried to use it the chopper attachment would not work. I quickly returned it and decided not to get a replacement. After reading about other people's problems with this item I am glad I did.
on February 12, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister-in-law because I have the same one, and I use it all the time. It's perfect to use for dinner prep when you don't exactly need the Food Processor. And the hand blender works like a dream; pureeing soups in the pot without the need to transfer to a blender.
on December 3, 2011
I received one of these last christmas as a present, and it is the best thing ever. you can puree a soup right in the cooking pot - no need to transfer to a blender. so much less mess and fuss. I love it! So this christmas i bought the item for a friend of mine who loves to cook. Pay it forward!
on July 21, 2010
I am not satisfied with this product. It was purchased o2/19/2010, it was used
once a day. It broke within five months of purchase. I chose this product because
I have Cusinart cookwear and I have been pleased with it. This product did not meet the workmanship that Cusinart advertises.