5.0 out of 5 stars What can ya say about tongs?
Published 14 months ago by Network13

2.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Silicone-Tipped Tongs
I'm a little disappointed with this product because the silicone coating is slightly longer than the metal part, so they don't give a solid grip. When I went to grab pork chops, to flip them, it would not grip them; the longer silicone coating got in the way of my being able to grab the chops. I ended up getting my metal tongs out and using them.

My son likes...
Published 16 months ago by Marnie Z.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Silicone-Tipped Tongs, May 18, 2013

My son likes them for grabbing waffles out of the waffle iron, but I'm sure he has to have the plate right there to catch the waffles, because, as I stated above the longer material tips make the tongs very flimsy.

I sure hope Cuisinart works on correcting the flaw of this product; bring it up to their usual good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clumsy, June 2, 2013
The rubberized coating on the working end makes these tongs über clumsy and I never use them. No wonder that pros only use solid metal variety. Too pricey as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can ya say about tongs?, July 25, 2013
There tongs, there Cuisinart, they grab things. quality is what you would expect from a name brand like Cuisinart rather than the $4 tongs you'd pick up at X-Mart, Feel sturdy, no flex, even when trying to pick up a roast or something similar. The silicone tips are nice so you don't have to worry about scratching your cookware. I'll buy the 9" version as well, so I guess there what I expected, not disappointed at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tongs, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart CTG-00-9STN Silicone-Tipped 9-Inch Tongs (Kitchen)
Nice locking lever, great quality and design. Very easy to clean. Good tool for the value. Glad that I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tongs you'll love, July 24, 2013
If I'd known how nice these tongs were to use in cooking, I would have bought them sooner. I love the silicone tips because there's no scratching of the pans. This product was mailed and received in a timely manner. Would definitely recommends this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tongs!, July 12, 2013
I just love these tongs! The best I have used! You will not be disappointed with this item. LOVE them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tongs!, March 24, 2014
I have another pair of nylon tongs made by Calphalon, and things would often slip from them, like pork chops. These have a much better grip than the square-tip, and the silicone covering makes them safe for my nonstick pans. I've used these quite frequently, and I love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tongs for panini maker, July 8, 2013
G in SC (Greenville County, SC) - See all my reviews
These 9-inch tongs do what I need and are easy care and cleaning. The reason they do not get a 5-star rating is because I found out that the closing/hanging eyelet is NOT heat-resistant silicone. Just the end tips are. So when you, as an example, try to push the panini lid down the eyelet will melt quite quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars for a Quality Product, June 20, 2013
These tongs get five stars because they are well made of high quality materials and work perfectly.

What else can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of tongs!, June 10, 2013
We really love these tongs! They have silicone on the tips so they don't scratch our calphalon pans and they have silicone on the handles to keep them from getting too hot. The hook at the top pulls up to close them so they fit in our kitchen jar with the other tools (we got the Cuisinart countertop jar with the kitchen tools, which we love). Overall, the best set of tongs we have!

Cuisinart CTG-00-9STN Silicone-Tipped 9-Inch Tongs