Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 9-InchChange

on May 18, 2013
I'm a little disappointed with this product because the silicone coating is slightly longer than the metal part, so they don't give a solid grip. When I went to grab pork chops, to flip them, it would not grip them; the longer silicone coating got in the way of my being able to grab the chops. I ended up getting my metal tongs out and using them.

My son likes them for grabbing waffles out of the waffle iron, but I'm sure he has to have the plate right there to catch the waffles, because, as I stated above the longer material tips make the tongs very flimsy.

I sure hope Cuisinart works on correcting the flaw of this product; bring it up to their usual good quality.
on July 25, 2013
There tongs, there Cuisinart, they grab things. quality is what you would expect from a name brand like Cuisinart rather than the $4 tongs you'd pick up at X-Mart, Feel sturdy, no flex, even when trying to pick up a roast or something similar. The silicone tips are nice so you don't have to worry about scratching your cookware. I'll buy the 9" version as well, so I guess there what I expected, not disappointed at all.
on May 13, 2013
I finally found some tongs that I like! I've bought a few other pairs and these are by far the best constructed. Issues I've had with others are mainly spring related. They construct the main parts out of stainless steel, but the springs out of regular steel and they rust and break within months. These have held up so far, and no signs of rust. They must have been smart enough to make the springs out of stainless!! My favorite part about the tongs is the length. It's a perfect size, and of course the non scratch aspect is a must.
on July 8, 2013
These 9-inch tongs do what I need and are easy care and cleaning. The reason they do not get a 5-star rating is because I found out that the closing/hanging eyelet is NOT heat-resistant silicone. Just the end tips are. So when you, as an example, try to push the panini lid down the eyelet will melt quite quickly.
on July 24, 2013
If I'd known how nice these tongs were to use in cooking, I would have bought them sooner. I love the silicone tips because there's no scratching of the pans. This product was mailed and received in a timely manner. Would definitely recommends this seller.
on August 9, 2013
Nice locking lever, great quality and design. Very easy to clean. Good tool for the value. Glad that I bought them.
on June 2, 2013
The rubberized coating on the working end makes these tongs über clumsy and I never use them. No wonder that pros only use solid metal variety. Too pricey as well.
on July 12, 2013
I just love these tongs! The best I have used! You will not be disappointed with this item. LOVE them!
on October 13, 2014
Bought these about a year and a half ago and they've performed well, as expected, until recently. The rubber inserts in the grips continuously come loose and need to be pushed back in! In fact, they appear to have shrunk, so there's no way to repair them that I can devise. I admit this is not the end of the world as we know it, but it's irritating and I don't like kitchen irritants! I don't expect shoddy products from Cuisinart and will think twice before buying the brand again.
on June 10, 2013
We really love these tongs! They have silicone on the tips so they don't scratch our calphalon pans and they have silicone on the handles to keep them from getting too hot. The hook at the top pulls up to close them so they fit in our kitchen jar with the other tools (we got the Cuisinart countertop jar with the kitchen tools, which we love). Overall, the best set of tongs we have!