Enjoy the benefits of an electric roaster without losing valuable counter space thanks to this unique, vertically designed rotisserie. One of the fastest, most efficient ways to prepare meat, the appliance can roast up to 8 pounds at a time, basting meat in its own juices as it rotates, while draining away unwanted fat and grease into a removable drip tray for healthier results. The unit provides simple touchpad controls with an LCD readout and five preset temperature settings: 325, 350, 400, 425, and 450 degrees F. Cook anything from chicken, salmon, or pork roast to shish kebabs or a medley of summer vegetables with the included accessories, which include an eight-piece skewer set, a roasting rack, a poultry tower, and a multi-purpose basket. Not sure where to start? A recipe book comes included with easy-to-follow dinner ideas. Other highlights include a removable chrome insert that reflects heat as the rotisserie turns to keep the temperature consistent, a three-hour countdown timer with automatic shut-off, a generous door handle, a viewing window, an interior light with an on/off switch, a nonstick interior, and dishwasher-safe parts for quick cleanup. Beautifully housed in brushed stainless steel, the countertop rotisserie measures approximately 16 by 15-3/5 by 17-1/2 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
| || Cuisinart is about to change the way you cook some of your favorite items. Once you vertically rotisserie your first chicken, you’ll never go back. The juices get locked in and the fat drains off, leaving you with a tastier, healthier meal. Designed to efficiently cook and evenly brown everything from roasts to vegetables to shish kebabs, this rotisserie is a countertop cooker you are going to love. |
To keep the temperature consistent, a removable chrome insert reflects heat as the rotisserie turns, and a 3-hour countdown timer with auto-shutoff ensures perfect timing. Cuisinart includes helpful accessories as well as a recipe book with a number of delicious options to help get you started.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
| The benefits of the CVR-1000 vertical rotisserie start with its handy control panel, which lets you get started without having to stress about it. The panel’s features include: |
- Start/Stop Button: Press to turn rotisseries On and press and hold for 2 seconds to power Off. Press the Start/Stop to pause the countdown timer. Both heater and motor will turn off, and the remaining time will flash in the LCD display. To resume cooking at the temperature selected and continue countdown, press Start/Stop button again. If the button is not pushed within 30 minutes, selected settings will be cancelled and the timer will display 0:00. A convenient "memory" feature allows the unit to automatically resume cooking at the time and temperature selected if the power is interrupted for 30 seconds or less. To turn off the oven anytime during the cooking cycle, press and hold Stop button for two seconds. The heating element and motor will turn off. When cooking time has elapsed, five short beeps will sound when the rotisserie turns off.
- Interior Light Button: Press this button to turn on light to view food while cooking. Light turns off automatically when rotisserie turns off.
- Temperature Control Button: Press to select for 5 preset heat settings. Gently touch the TEMP button until the LED illuminates under your preferred setting: 325°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, or 450°F.
- Hour & Minute Button: Use this to set cooking time by gently pressing the Hour and Minute button. Hold the minute button down to scroll through the digits, or press and release to advance on digit at a time. Selected time will appear in the LCD display. You can also cook in your rotisserie without setting the timer. Simply select a temperature and the oven will automatically shut off after 4 hours. You can adjust the timed cooking cycle, or set the timers during a manual cooking cycle.
- LCD Time Display: Displays 3-hour countdown timer. NOTE: Rotisserie shuts off automatically when timer reaches 0:00.
Features & Accessories
| || |
- Versatile Rotisserie Accessories: All accessories are dishwasher safe, and include:
- Vertical Poultry Tower: A healthy way to roast a whole chicken
- Skewer Set: Perfect for shish kebabs
- Multi Purpose Basket: Holds fish and vegetables firmly as they cook
- Roasting Rack: Keeps roasts moist and tender as they cook
- Rotating Tray Support Rack: Supports the drip tray and cooking accessories. Rotates to ensure food cooks evenly
- Nonstick Drip Tray: Catches fat for healthier cooking and easy cleanup
- Interior Light: Allows you to view food as it cooks
- Chrome Insert: Reflects heat for more even cooking; remove to make interior of rotisserie easy to clean
- Vented Top: Automatically releases heat and steam
- Heating Element: Located on the back wall of interior
- Door Handle: Stays cool to the touch
- Wide Base with Nonslip Feet: Keeps rotisserie balanced and securely in place
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like the CVR-1000 vertical rotisserie, offer today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends. END
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed