5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee tastes good again, September 23, 2011
GRS (Maryland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart DGB-700RC 12-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black (Kitchen)
I originally had the thermal carafe made of aluminum. It made the coffee taste terrible. The glass carafe fits the machine perfectly and coffee tastes like it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars carafe, August 8, 2012
Hi
I purchased this because I broke the one we had for our coffee maker. Its exactly the same so I love it.
dee

5.0 out of 5 stars replaced old one, April 7, 2014
replaced the one I accidentally cracked, works like the original. came as advertised. works with my coffee maker, no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars My coffee pot cracked when it hit the granite counter top, March 10, 2013
I needed the same coffee pot to replace my broken one. I purchase this one at a good price and so far no issues it works great

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, January 23, 2013
It fits and works just like the original carafe. Very happy to make my own coffee again. Shipment was made on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Replacement Carafe, January 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars equivocal replacement, July 13, 2012
we got this after the carafe for our fully automatic cuisinart grind and brew met an untimely death via sink edge. it fits and works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee, July 6, 2012
Amazon Customer (Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
This insert works great. My original carafe was well used when it broke. I make one to two pots of coffee a day so hopefully this will last as long as the original.