Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Color: WhiteChange

on April 25, 2010
We bought this for making home made baby food when our daughter arrived. We pureed all kinds of fruits and vegetables, pasta, rice and some meat. Usually with great results (hard fruits and big chunks take a bit of work).
on May 27, 2008
Getting older and don't have patience or physical ability to do a lot of things by hand anymore. Find this little food processor to be just what the doctor ordered! Excellent for smaller portions for individual needs.
on November 21, 2013
Even better than I thought it would be. But be prepared -- it is a bit noisy at the higher
numbers... I am mixing for g-tube feeding
so the texture has to be perfectly thin and this easily provides that.
on July 12, 2014
I love my mini food processor, quite powerful and very easy to remove the basket. The removable of the basket is very important as we cooks know. I highly recommend this appliance for small cooking projects.
on February 10, 2009
Cuisinart mini food processor is OK. The biggest thing to learn is that it is for SMALL jobs. Second biggest thing to learn is what setting to use and how to use it properly so things are not pulverized.
on December 25, 2012
I use my big cuisinart and thought the little one would be good for smaller projects. Unlike the big one, the small one seems flimsy and just doesn't do the job quite as well. Its disappointing.
on February 18, 2014
This is an essential tool in my kitchen and much handier than the large processors but it does not take their place. I use it far more though and would find it difficult to be without.
on February 11, 2013
I have purchased a few different brands before & they never diced up my veggies as good as this one. Only cut back is the NOISE! It sounds like I'm drilling a hole in my wall. So LOUD!
on December 4, 2003
I bought the mini-prep as a reconditioned unit in April 2003. First one arrived DOA, complete with burnt plastic smell and loose pieces rattling around inside. Replacement unit was in excellenct condition - but died tonight when its little plastic/nylon gears ground themselves into pulp. This is after only 8 or 10 uses. Why so little use over 8 months ? Because the only thing I found that it did well was to chop olives. Everything else needed to be cut into little tiny pieces (including the soft bananas and fresh strawberries I tried to puree in juice to make smoothies) before processing. Even then this machine didn't do a complete/consistent job. Yes - the blades are VERY sharp - which is good - but the ring they are mounted on is small and it's hard to handle without getting cut - I suggest using gloves. Maybe I just expected too much from this little unit but my advice is to spend a little more and get a bigger/better processor.
0Comment14 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
Love my new mini-prep. It's works wonderful and looks very stylish.
Stores in a small space. Would recommend for small apartment kitchens in
a heart beat.