Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: White|Change

on December 21, 2012
It small enough to stay on my counter, which means I use it regularly. I love how it chops onions very finely, and I use it for all of my chopping needs. Easy to assemble and clean. 2 simple controls. For smaller quantities only.
on November 17, 2008
No complaints about this bowl. The small size is fine for our needs but we don't prepare large or fancy meals very often. I bought a replacement bowl for my DLC-1SS because the bowl became really dingy and filthy-looking after using it to grind some allspice. The texture of the spice acted like sandpaper and scarred the inside surface and it looks dirty all of the time.
on December 17, 2008
This is my first food processor and I love it! I like that there's only two buttons (low and high) and that there aren't lots of pieces to clean. A cool feature is that it has a cord saver underneath it for easy storage. I've had this processor for about 2 years now and the blades are still sharp. Now that I'm making baby food, I'm considering getting a larger one!
VINE VOICEon July 2, 2011
I was a bit leery about this model and hesitated given the price. Although I trust the Cuisinart name, the fact that it was much less than similar mini-prep food processors left me hesitating (and honestly, screamed "made in China by underpaid workers"). I got over that (the first part; not super excited about the second) though, bought it, and LOVE IT.

It handles everything I've given it easily and quickly. Pesto, bread crumbs (including a batch of WAY overbaked croutons that were rock hard), spices, coffee beans, graham cracker crust (for a very tiny pie)... it's pleased me every time.

My two favorite things: it comes with a little mini spatula, which allows you to get nearly every drop of whatever you're prepping out of the processor and into your recipe, which isn't always the case w/food processors - big or small. Also, cleanup is a breeze- it rinses with a wipe (or top shelf dishwasher safe) and a quick wipe of the top of the base unit gets any "dust" from mixing right off- no crevices for stuff to get stuck (and get nasty).

I love this little thing- so much that I bought one for my sister-in-law today!
on September 20, 2012
I've had a Cuisinart mini-prep processor (DLC-1TX) for 15 years and it choked on the top speed this morning. I'll order another now. I've used it to chop nuts, fruits and veggies for baking into muffins, toppings, and anything else that only needs a small amount, but finely chopped!! No need for fancy blade changes, just want one to do the work!
on December 9, 2012
I previously had a mini processor which I did not like because the blade was not close enough to the bottom of the bowl to pick up all the product. This one is and works beautifully! Also I like that I can switch the blade to chop really hard things like nutmeg.
on August 21, 2012
I have a full-size cruisinart food processor that I hardly ever use. It's too much trouble to take out just to chop or mince veggies, or to make dips. This smaller one is perfect for what I need at about 2 ½ cups capacity. I make bean dips, hummus, mince up onions, etc, to put in recipes. I also use for grinding up nuts of baking. It's small enough that I just leave it out on the counter next to my blender.
on January 19, 2012
This is a waste of money. I got one about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I'm sending it back. I have put no more than 1/2 cup at a time, of nuts, pieces of cut up carrots, etc. Every time I use it, this processor gives off a very strong, terrible smell of HOT PLASTIC!!! My opinion is, it's a piece of junk, and given how it smells when it's used, it won't last long!!! I would not recommend anyone buy this processor. It's not worth the effort to have to send it back!!! It's JUNK!!! DON'T BUY!!!!!!!!!!!

I received the new KitchenAid 3 cup mini yesterday, that I ordered to replace the Cuisinart... and WOW what a difference. I had read a review, that said the Cuisinart was as good as the KitchenAid mini... HAAAA!!! That had to have been a paid Cuisinart review, it sounded just like a paid ad for Cuisinart!

Yes it cost more, for the KitchenAid, but man it is well worth it!!! The Cuisinart wouldn't even chop pieces of cut up veggies, using the pulse method as instructed, I stood there forever, pulsing over and over only to smell a horrible hot plastic stink, and chunks of veggie left in the processor, and if there was any moisture in the chopping bowl... it leaked out in drops thrown all around the processor on the counter. And yes the top was on correctly and the chopping blade was on properly. So when you read a review that sounds like a paid ad for the product... Be aware... it probably is.
on March 15, 2014
My original mini prep had a sharp blade, not a serrated blade. I got years of use out of it, and I wouldn't have replaced it but my husband mistakenly through the lid out in the trash. This one is only so so, and food gets caught in the teeth of the serrated blade
on January 20, 2013
Great little machine for herbs, garlic or nuts etc. I visited my daughter for Thanksgiving and prepared for dinner in her beautiful new kitchen! One thing was missing, a little processor like this...she has the bigger version, but for quick, small jobs, this is the best around! What a helper :) She loves it!