Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: White|Change

on April 20, 2005
I've owned my mini cuisinart for almost 10 years now. I've never had a problem with it. It chops anything you put in it. Clean up is easy and it doesn't take up much space. 10 years and it still looks and works like it is brand new.
on August 21, 2014
Love this mini-prep processor. It is larger than my older one that was getting too small for my food processing needs. The processor is a petite size and goes so well with my stainless steel kitchen. The mini-prep processor is great because it has two speeds and is so much better than my older one. For those of us with only one or two family members left at home, this item is incredibly useful and space conscious.

I am so glad I purchased this item and so will you if you like salsas, smoothies, fruits, and veggies. I feel good about the manner in which I am eating now. No more processed frozen or canned items.
on March 14, 2001
The compact design is perfect for a small kitchen with very limited counter space. Does a fine job on coffee beans, chopping nuts, blending, etc. Needs an attachment for grating, similar to the larger units. The size and volume capacity are just right for cooking for two people, and we enjoy the convenience. A fine addition to our kitchen!!!!
on November 9, 2006
My wife wanted this for very simple tasks in her Thai restaurant. She opened the box, wiped/washed the vessel clean, dumped in some garlic and fresh chilis, and hit Play. It worked like a charm, and is still doing it a month later, heavy-duty, even though it is not specifically rated for such commercial work. It is precisely what she wanted, and does exactly the task it says it does. There are no drawbacks, actually, but I give 4 out of 5 because - be careful washing this little baby, the blades (surprise!) are sharp.
on December 9, 2014
Worked just fine for what I needed it for. Minced like a pro and I love the pulse function on this machine. If you hold the buttons down, yes you will end up with puree. But this is not a model that you have to do that. You can pulse chop. And it has a high speed and low speed function. Worked beautifully. I've been using mini choppers for a while, but this one was by far the easiest for assemblage, use and clean up. No need to turn the entire bowl for the chopping process to work or a million dials. Really easy to use.
on June 19, 2007
I had one of these before I bought this one for 6 years and torchured it to death. This one looks great and works the same. Wise purchase
on August 4, 2006
This is a MINI processor, and that's why I bought it...NOT to do the big jobs, I have the "big boy" to do that. I do like the how handy it is to do the small jobs, so I don't have to use the big one. I use it a lot to make home made dressing. Clean up is easy and quick, as is the machine. It will scar the bowl if you try to grind hard spices, etc. however...but it states that in the manual.
on January 26, 2015
This is my second mini-prep. I liked the first one so much and use it frequently enough, that I bought a second one for my second home. For small jobs it does the job quick and efficient - and is an easy clean up. My original has held up for several years already and looks like new - I imagine this one will do the same.
on August 20, 2007
I find it a little difficult to get the get the consistency I want. Some things get liquefied if the chunks are too big and I want to try for a little smaller. What I wind up with is liquid -- but still with some chunks in it! That, for me is not too bad; I just wanted it for small amounts where hand slicing/chopping wouldn't do the job. I have had the Cuisinart Mini-Prep for three-and-a-half years and used it again, tonight, for the first time in two years! Then I remembered why I had not used it. The parts have too many small grooves and recesses which just do not wash cleanly -- easily. After brushing and scrubbing the disassembled parts I find that to get off all the small smears of food I have to resort to Q-Tips to get the numerous little, tight angles and grooves clean. It's a hygiene horror!
on February 15, 2015
2 wonderful men in my life hate onions. I don't know if you know this but onions add a lot of wonderful flavor without anyone having to notice they're there. You know how I hide onions? I puree them in this machine. Add them to the food and no one is the wiser. This also works for celery, garlic, and carrots. I read the previous reviews about people saying it broke right away? Not mine. I use it all the time and is still going strong.