Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep 7 7-Cup Food Processor, White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$112.00+ Free shipping

on August 2, 2013
This unit is perfect for what i need it for. It's perfect for my family I love the way it makes pizza dough. OMG it makes my life soooooo much easy as a single working mother I can make dinners so fast and easy.
on December 31, 2014
Yup, use it for everything. It's not huge, but it's big enough to do a lot of small and medium jobs.
on November 20, 2012
My first processor....I find it's very easy to clean (altho just done salads so far). It's big heavy & takes up alot of my counter space, but what doesn't if you live in an apartment! Looking forward to doing more with this in creating more meals.
on November 26, 2013
Just wanted to comment here too on the DLC-2007N model, as I have had it for a while now and could not be happier! It just feels perfect in every way to me and if it ever broke (which I doubt it would anytime soon seeings how sturdy it is built) - then I would immediately replace it with another. We use this mostly to chop or pure stuff for our slow cooker. It's a breeze to use and to clean. Highly recommended!
on January 31, 2010
So far it works like a charm. It is just the right size for home use.
on January 10, 2014
I wanted to get a large capacity for my newley wed grand-daughter and her husband. They were really happy that it was a large one. I am sure they will be happy of the size, as their family gets started.
on September 1, 2013
The package arrived quickly and in good shape. So far, this is a great food processor - just the right size for my needs. I made Almond Butter the other day with no problems whatsoever! Great purchase.
on June 5, 2013
I grew up with a Cuisinart food processor, and when I finally moved out on my own, I decided it was time to take up the tradition of having one readily available. When I ordered this one, I was a little disappointed by the size and the lack of a juicer attachment. But it's just right for the amount of food I end up preparing and it's painfully easy to clean.
on March 15, 2007
The Cuisinart Food Processor is excellent! The quality is great, the ease of use is wonderful and the price is awesome. I went to a few stores looking at this same item to purchase for my wife for Christmas and the price was much higher. I saved a bundle:) and with the quality of Cuisinart - my wife thinks I am a hero.
on January 12, 2013
Ultimate kitchen tool for literally anything. You will be hard pressed to find a more handing tool, from shredding, slicing, to making doughs dressings and sauces. I'm not a chef, but this tool makes me look like one.