1,656 of 1,682 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job with no hassle
I avoided food processors in the past because the food chute was always too small, the motor wasn't up to the job, and they were a pain to clean. My fiancé bought me this food processor as a Christmas present. I'm pleased to say that we're both impressed by its appearance, thoughtful design, and performance.

The brushed stainless finish is attractive...
Published on December 30, 2008 by S. Albertini

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Use A Knife
I just used my new 9 cup Cuisinart food processor and am not impressed.

First, there are multiple pieces that must be put together every time you want to change a blade. With my old processor, you lifted out one cutting blade and put a different one in its place, that's it. With this processor, you have to remove a center stem that is holding up the blade,...
Published on December 31, 2009 by Park City teacher

‹ Previous | 123 24 2560 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BEST BEST!!!, November 3, 2010
This review is from: Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless (Kitchen)
This is an amazing food pro ever. I have used a couple before but never this quality. Excellent quality, beautiful design, looks great on my kitchen table, great machine. Absolutely love it. Does all the chopping, kneading, blending in seconds. A GREAT BUY! I wish they included the egg whipper too, but I ordered it separately. LOVE this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 31, 2010
My boyfriend and I got this as a gift for his sister's wedding. My mom has had a cuisinart food processor for years and his sis borrowed it once and loved it. She was ecstatic when she got it as a present and I haven't heard any complaints to date and really I don't expect to. Definitely want one in myself when I get married. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars All round functions!, September 26, 2014
I wanted an all round machine that would relieve me of having to order several different ones and this one did the job. I have recently gotten into fermenting vegetables and so this quickly chops or shreds large heads of cabbage without having to empty the bowl every two minutes - does a good job at it as well. I am very happy so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, November 7, 2013
This thing is awesome! It has a heavy, powerful base. The blade are WICKED! So watch those fingers! And pulse LIGHTLY, unless you want to end up with soup! haha! Very easy to clean, and looks nice on my countertop. The motor itself is very quiet. I was looking for something with a WIDE mouth, so I didn't have to do so much pre-cutting, and I've found it in this model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless, March 27, 2013
The wife really likes this Food Processor and has many options. I did a lot of research before selecting this one. The price was right at Amazon and I have selected many Cuisinart Products which are medium to upper level. Hope this helps. Also, this price from Amazon was the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowl got locked, December 16, 2011
I just bought this item a month back. And today my bowl has got locked on to the base, and is not coming out at all!!
I have used this processor only 6 times, mainly to make wheat dough. But what the hell why is this happening with a new piece.

Update (Feb 20, 2012):
Since this review, we asked for replacement, and it took a couple of calls for Cuisinart to agree to replace this unit; but at our own expenditure. But, after some time, we got contacted by the company, and they shipped us a replacement unit, and provided us free shipping of the faulty unit. We haven't had any problem with the replacement. We use it almost every day, no issues. Overall, its a good product, quite reliable. So, changing my review from 1 star to 4 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 19, 2011
FANTASTIC Food Processor! Lots of power & very well built. Everything seems really solid & its not too loud at all. The attachments are great!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a great device. I purchased it for my mother-in-law and ..., October 9, 2014
Seems to be a great device. I purchased it for my mother-in-law and she has a bit of trouble getting it latched correctly. (It will not operate unless put together as designed). An important feature, I'm sure. So, for an older person this may not be best, she is in her 80's. But it is well put together and seems built to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making baby food!, August 4, 2014
I have only used this to make applesauce for my 6-month-old and it is so much easier than a blender or the Magic Bullet. It all goes in the dishwasher, and I am able to scrap every little bit out of the mixer. It also does an amazing job pureeing. This is making it a lot easier to make baby food this time around!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, December 15, 2013
Daily (St. Louis, MO, US) - See all my reviews
The slicing blade slices meats much too thinly, and no substantially thicker slicing blade is available for this model. Very disappointing.

‹ Previous | 123 24 2560 | Next ›