Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBM Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 7, 2014
This is my first food processor and now I wonder why I waited so long! Easy to use, versatile and a snap to clean
I recently went vegetarian and spent considerable time chopping up veggies etc. now it's a snap! Really like this model!
on May 1, 2015
My wife has been wanting one of these for years. I surprised her with it. The first thing she used it for was making carrot cake. She used to grate the carrots by hand and it would take her forever. In less than one minute she was done. Solid, heavy construction, and it looks very nice between uses on the counter.
on February 21, 2015
Works fine but has a ridiculously complicated interlocking design that makes assembly needlessly challenging, cleaning difficult, and drying impossible. I've been waiting for one little (essential) piece to break off and render the thing useless, but so far it's still intact. We liked our old Cuisinart much better before it wore out.
on January 23, 2014
The Cuisinart Blender is the perfect size for my needs. I have used this for a month and cannot say enough of the uses this blender performs in the food dishes I have prepared during holiday time. Easy to take apart and clean. Stores easily under counter in drawer (have pull outs in kitchen), The uses are many since it has a few additional blades for various food applications. I use it almost everyday.
on June 23, 2014
I have had my present food processor for 23 years. It stills work great but had some missing parts, after a kitchen remodel. I am very happy with my new food processor. I made cashew butter in no time flat. Grates and chops wonderfully. I am very happy with my new food processor.
on November 26, 2014
My wife is the main user of this food processor and she loves it. It has a good set of attachments and everything fits together and works well. We have not tried the dough blade yet since we have a bread machine.
on December 13, 2012
It's taken me a while to figure out all of the settings on this bad boy, but it sure is handy when you do. I use it mostly for food prep like grating carrots, cabbage, apples. It took me a little while to figure out the best way to do that.

It is a bit bulky, storage is an issue in my home, so finding the right place where it was easy to access but not taking up too much space was challenging. If I had to do it again I'd probably choose the next size down, I don't really need something this big for my everyday prep-work.
on October 18, 2013
I finally caved and purchased a food processor after switching to a Paleo diet and discovering just how long it takes to prepare a meal when chopping everything by hand! I can now chop, shred, and have dinner ready much quicker! I wish I had known how convenient a food processor was, I would have purchased one years ago!
on May 15, 2015
I think I'm going to like it. It's replacing an old Cuisinart for which I could no longer get parts.
BUT... It seems as if there are more "nooks and crannies" to the chutes and lids - they hold soap and are really hard to rinse out and dry. Not impossible, but hard to do.
Directions for assembly leave a little to be desired.
Also, it was advertised with a spatula and mine came without one. It's a small item, I know, but I wish it had one since it said there was supposed to be included.
on December 27, 2014
This is just the right size for making salsa and coleslaw and the various other things I need it for. I have only had it two weeks but I love it so far. It did not come with the dough hooks but it did come with three different blades and that is fine with me.