Cuisinart DLC-2014N PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White
Used & New from: $599.00
Cuisinart DLC-2014N PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White Can anyone tell me if you shred cabbage in this machine and how small you need to cut the pieces to fit the tube? I have the 11 cup processor and am disappointed in how small the opening is. Would the 14 cup machine help me?
Thanks.
asked by Virginia Karelitz on December 9, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
I have no quarrel with the capacity of this machine, but shortly after I purchased mine the Cuisinart name was worn off from the front of the machine by light cleaning, much to my surprise. At first, only a few of the letters disppeared. Then, next time I wipred it with a dampened cloth, more letters disappeared. One of my friends who has the same machine reports that the bowl of her processor has broken. I am keeping my DLC-2014N, but have purchased a new 16-cup Elite model from Williams Sonoma (diecast), which is far superior. What is fortunate is that I paid the same price for both machines, although the 16-cup model, which is far superior in every way, is worth much more than the DLC-2014N in my opinion. I have had four Cuisinart food processors so far. My DLC7E was a workhorse, and I still use it now and then. I would say to buy the DLC-2014N with caution.
Lee C. Scott answered on August 24, 2009
Comment | 4 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›