5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Useful And Easy to Clean
Update: 6/26/2014. I've now owned this food processor for 3 years and still love it and the comments in my original review (below) still stand. I would highlight bread making as my favorite activity. I don't have a standard mixer so I use the food processor to mix and knead the bread. I now make 3 baguettes every Monday morning and use them throughout the week...
Published on February 7, 2011 by scgrant

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Disappointment
I had the original Cuisinart for home use and have been using a Custom 11 for at least 15 years. The multi-bowl, locking blade, and reversible/adjustable discs on the 14-cup Elite totally hooked me. After seeing a TV ad and doing some online research, I just couldn't order fast enough. While those features are nice, the most important thing is how the machine functions...
Published on December 4, 2010 by Home Hunter 808

‹ Previous | 125 26 2762 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I'd buy two!, November 24, 2011
My choice was this or a $30 food processor. So I went with this one, hoping I would get what I paid for. I was not disappointed! This thing is bomb-proof! It shreds everything with no effort. It's whisper quiet -- literally 'whirrrrr.' Simple set up, simple break down, very easy to clean. Shredding, pureeing, even making cranberry/orange relish, I've been surprised and amazed every time I use this thing. I love it so much I wish I could use two as the same time!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best home food processor!, November 5, 2011
I did a lot of comparison shopping before selecting the Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite. I'm very pleased with it. I keep it on the counter and use it several times a week and I'm making new recipes I had never considered before - from breads to salsas, pizzas, smoothies etc. It is a heavy and powerful unit. If you have the room for it you'll be very happy with the ease and capabilities it has to offer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart FP 14D, November 1, 2011
The best chopper I have ever had, it is fast, easy to set up, simple to switch from on blade to another. The only thing tha is lacking is that it won't talk to me. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, My wife loves it, September 26, 2011
The food procesasor works great. It is much quieter than a much older model that I was more familiar with. My wife is using it a lot and really likes having it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, August 31, 2011
I have only just purchased the Cuisinart and so far i do really like it. It is a very powerful machine and looks classy to boot. One question to you fellow Cuisinart food processor owners though. I purchased this machine super excited to make nut butters, but i have tried (only a couple of times admittedly so can't offer a complete opinion yet) to make nut butters and i have a couple of issues, first it took 15 minutes to get to a smooth consistency, more like a thick dry paste , not the drippy deliciousness that i was hoping for!, but the machine also became quite hot on the base of it, is this normal? does anyone else have success with making drippy nut butters? I know it probably could have used a few more minutes but i was hesitant to let it process any longer as i don't want to break it since it's so expensive! Also i did add oil and this made no difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Machine, August 11, 2011
This machine is absolutely solid and works beautifully! My wife uses it all the time. Perfect too if you want to do commercial food work as well! The machine will probably outlive my wife and I someday! LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an outstanding tool, May 4, 2011
This food processor, while, bulky, is a great tool that all good cooks will appreciate. Has cut my prep time by at least two thirds when making soups and salads. Don't know how I could have waited so long to get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My life just got easier, April 19, 2011
Victor M. Suarez (Torrington, Connecticut) - See all my reviews
After checking the reviews on many other food processors we decided we needed the Cuisinart 14 cup Elite series Food processor as it provided us with 3 bowls different size bowls, 14,11 and 4.5 bowls, that we could use. If you want something that will make your cooking experience a more pleasant one, this is the one. I could not believe how much easier I can make hot pepper jelly, bread, dips and many other dishes. Preparation is cut to a fraction. The only thing that you have to be careful is that you do not over do it. It is easy to cut onions so fine and fast that you may over do it. The Die Cast goes well with our stainless steel kitchen and looks very professional. I love it. I will recommend this product to anyone that enjoys cooking and wants their preparation time cut to a fraction. Amazon.com has the best price and their exceptional service. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars countertop bling, April 10, 2011
As you can tell by the title of this review, this is a beautiful machine, that you don't want to hide in your appliance garage. It says the person owning this is a serious cook, and a person of style and taste! Not only is it beautiful, but very functional as well. I owned a Cuisinart 11 cup food processor for over 12 years before it died on me, and I loved it; this is even better! and easy to use. It makes me happy to look at it, and I can't wait to use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give this baby 10 stars if I could, March 29, 2011
This machine was a replacement for the top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid Food Processor (see my review of that item). I had two of these Kitchen Aids two years in a row. Both broke after the machine was out of warranted. The last one broke the night before a big holiday party. I needed a food processor and it was too late even to get one from Amazon. I went to William-Sonoma and purchased the 16 cup Elite Collection Food Processor, Die Cast with exactly the same features as this 14-cup machine. I am very impressed. This machine can take anything I throw at it. It is sturdy. I have not had problems cleaning the machine. I use my sink sprayer to clean out the trapped food and place the bowls and blades in the top of my dishwasher. I absolutely love this Food Processor. Everything is very compact and easy to store. I keep the processor on a small kitchen towel so I can move it back and forth because it is heavy. One word of warning: Be careful - THE BLADES ARE VERY SHARP. I was emptying the dishwasher and the blade slipped out of my hand. I attempted to catch it and cut myself. So take caution. You will absolutely love this food processor.

‹ Previous | 125 26 2762 | Next ›