Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.01 (46%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Strainers come in 3-1/8-inch, 5-1/2-inch and 7-7/8-inch sizes
- Excellent for sifting dry ingredients
- Made from durable, stainless steel mesh
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Stainless Steel
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||giftstop||Innovative World||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel, Tan|
|Dimensions||8 inches x 15.25 inches x 5.13 inches||4 inches x 15 inches x 3.3 inches||11.9 inches x 12.8 inches x 3 inches||3.13 inches x 14 inches x 7.63 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.7 pounds||0.6 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- The stainless steel is a good quality being bright versus dull and is thick/sturdy. It appears that the mesh will not separate from the strainer rim. The handles also are well connected to the strainer rim.
- The mesh is fine enough to strain grain products such as rice and quinoa and yet sturdy enough to hold up in use and storage. My previous strainers dented and didn't retain their shape whereas these are pliable but go back to their original shape right away.
- When filled, the largest strainer feels balanced. I can hold a strainer full of berries and run water while bouncing the strainer up and down to rotate the berries under water and feel in control of the strainer. My older one felt like the strainer portion was always tipping away from me and that the handle wasn't sturdy enough to counter balance the strainer.
They say dishwasher safe however I don't intend on putting them in the dishwasher but rather I hand wash and dry since it's so quick and easy.
So far I feel as though I made an excellent choice. I'll edit this review if I find out otherwise.
It is still an excellent product for the price. It remains looking like new even though I've used it daily for a year.
Large: Pasta, etc.
Medium: Single serving of pasta, rice, or fruits/veggies
Small: Perfect for some home brew tea.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality product for the price! Does not change the color or quality in the dishwasher which is a big plus.Published 1 day ago by Joanna
Super nice stainless strainers. Very solid, heavy guage. The small one has been great for dusting spices over food and I believe they will last many yearsPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great design and the 3 sizes are very handy to have around the kitchen. I've used them to strain finer grains, dust baked items with sugar, and even fine grind spices through the... Read morePublished 5 days ago by ScorpioTgr