Questions & Answers
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
by Cuisinart
4.3 out of 5 stars (3,628)
$74.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 324 questions
vote
waffle iron plates? Aug 2, 2013
Yes, you can purchase plates that fit the Cuisinart Griddler so you can make waffles as well as paninis, pancakes, eggs and bacon, etc. The Waffle plates make the Griddler very versatile.
Aug 2, 2013 by Mary E. Yingling
vote
Free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal home use for 3 years.
Dec 29, 2013 by PAUL F VALERIO
votes
No, not designed that way. Plates are reverseable for grill or griddle. Also can be used in combination. Almost designed like a peninni press. Has a great sear function though.
Jan 21, 2014 by Kurt Knipp
votes
I've only used it for Panini sandwaches and grilled cheese. It does smoke a little because of the butter on the bread of the grill cheese but that would happen regardless. I can't speak for cooking burgers or anything, but I'd say smoke would be the same whether on the grill, frying pan, or any other griddler.
Nov 8, 2012 by Vincent Sajkowski
votes
Remember, the plates have two sides, a grill side and a flat side. I have made quesadillas and burritos with mine by using the flat side. It's easier to place the first tortilla down first on the flat grill side on low/medium, add your meat/veggies then pile with cheese, add your second tortilla. Press the top part down and grill for 3-5 mins or until the cheese is melted.
Nov 26, 2013 by Terri Fahnestock
votes
Most of these don't develop enough heat to really do a steak properly. I wound up going to Ebay and finding an old Farberware smokeless indoor grille like this: http://www.amazon.com/FARBERWARE-ROTISSERIE-INDOOR-HEARTH-BROILER/dp/B000JEZCIC They are not made any more but you can find them, sometimes new in box, and I do big thick bone-in ribeyes on mine with no problem. I found a replacement heating element for my old one and gave it to my kid when she got her first apartment, and picked up a new one in the box after all these years on E-bay. Almost daily use for 20 years in our house on the old one, so I'm hoping for similar durability on the new one. Will probably pick up a spare element just in case while they are still easy to find, though!
Nov 15, 2012 by Stargazer
votes
1. Cuisinart is relatively a well known brand for quality 2. The price was reasonable for the amount if functions 3. Its worth the purchase. It's durable, modern, easy to clean and can grill quite a few things at d same time. . Also its very hard to burn the food as the heat is great for different types of food. .
Nov 12, 2013 by Flessie B
votes
110 for US, the instructions don't say anything about a conversion to 220
Mar 27, 2013 by shopgirl405
votes
I have not had a problem. I would contact the seller or manufacturer.
Dec 5, 2013 by Lulu
votes
Propane Apr 4, 2014
No - this is all electric. Takes less than 3 minutes to reach cooking temperature.
Apr 4, 2014 by Clay O. Stiles
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   33   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers