5.0 out of 5 stars It made me big smile!, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler and Waffle Plates Bundle (Product Bundle)
I purchased Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler with Cuisinart GR-WAFP Griddler Waffle Plates at bed bath and beyond with 20%off coupon.
I'm very happy with the size of the machine, how it looks( beautiful stemless steal) and very light weight! Yes! It's very compact!
I purchased it because of not only how it looks, the plates are removable which means you can clean it easily after cooking and the most importantly, it makes me big smile for the result of delicious beautiful waffle!
I try to write a review before I get to know any of my new machine. Every machine has it's personality/ behavior. Even if I follow the instruction, some times I don't get the best result. So, I do try and error and find the perfect settings for my desired result.

Here is My perfect setting for a delicious waffle making that I would like to share!
* I used a paleo coconut flour waffle recipe.
* To choose "griddle" setting, because this setting is the only way that you can select the temperature.
* be aware of temperature indicator light ( when it's ready to use it lights up to green)
*When it's done and remove the waffle from the waffle plate, the plate temperature would drop while you are removing so if you want to cook another delicious waffle, you should close it and wait until "the ready to use" green light indicates.

Setting
Griddle
Temperature 375 degree
Cook about 45 seconds to 1 minute

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Grill, March 8, 2014
I purchased the Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler and the Waffle Plates Bundle, just finished making waffles, they are big and very tasty, much faster then my old waffle grill, way to go!!

Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler and Waffle Plates Bundle