5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart improved these!!!
I just replaced my Griddler (older model with 4 plates and separate drip cups), with the newly designed Griddler Gourmet. My huge complaint was the uneven cooking, I also did not like having to store the extra set of plates and the 2 drip cups. The old model had the heating element only around the outer edge, leaving anything toward the middle under cooked (VERY uneven...
Published on November 27, 2011 by nicknick

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but does not last...
I bought the griddler in February of 2005 and have taken care to ensure it lasts. The Griddler is heavy and sturdily constructed. It heats up quickly, and cleans up even faster. We have used it for Panini, grilling meat, and toasting burger buns. The griddler comes with interchangeable dishwasher safe griddle and grill plates. The unit can be used as a Panini press or as...
Published on September 14, 2006 by L. T. Beasimer

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my panini press, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart Gourmet Griddle Griddler Panini Press GRID-8NPC (Kitchen)
We love sandwiches and to be able to save money eating out we can now make those sandwiches on our panini very quickly and they taste even better !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small product, January 24, 2013
Just the right size for two people but not for a medium size family. We love all the
things it lets us do. Good Product!

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to use and clean, January 13, 2013
Bought for a gift. Easy to use---great for cooking breakfast. Easy to cleanup. After seeing it in use I will probably buy another one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Griddler, January 2, 2013
wonderful product to have!! love how you can take the plates out and put in the dishwasher. Clean up is so simple with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift to give!, January 1, 2013
Sent this to each of my sons that live in cold country! They love it! They love to grill outside but it's too cold at times! This is easy to clean up too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and clean, December 28, 2012
We bought one for us and one for a friend for Christmas. Sooo much better than the Foreman we've been using for years. Easy clean up, easy to flip the plates. Makes great cubans, paninis, quesadillas, etc....

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart's Griddler does it all!, December 16, 2012
The gourmet version of Cuisinart's griddler series is fast and does so much in my kitchen! Add the waffle making plates for great thick waffles too!

5.0 out of 5 stars It deserves more than just 5 stars!, December 10, 2012
I have waited a long time and even tried another "griddler" before finally purchasing this one. I also bought the waffle making attachments and love them too! First time out we had nice deep waffles then my son made himself a grilled cheese sandwich. So quick and easy! This griddler does every thing I could ask for and highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great panini grill - built like a tank - built to last, December 7, 2012
I use two of these grills on a daily basis in my coffee shop. I go through 2-3 grills a year. We are a high volume shop, thousands of paninis, breakfast sandwiches, and these guys are frickin tanks! I previously used several other brands, from various stores, they don't even compare. They would break down from the extensive use; these guys are literally built to last. Nothing falls off, nothing breaks, the grill pads just wear out, and it costs almost as much to buy the grill pads, as it is just to purchase from Amazon or Costco. I would never purchase any other grill for my coffee shop or personal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great griddler, October 29, 2010
This has been a wonderful appliance to have. I use it often but mostly for grilling. I've used it to make panini's but the lid is heavy and you definitely have to use a hard crusted bread to handle the weight. It heats up quickly and makes a great steak instead of having to light the outdoor grill. The best grill I've ever had is the Bonjour but the higher temperature grill is no longer sold. This comes close. My biggest problem with Cuisinart is that their products don't seem to last very long. After a year or so, they break down. So far, this has been good but I'm not quite at a year yet. Hopefully, it will last.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

Cuisinart Gourmet Griddle Griddler Panini Press GRID-8NPC
$89.99 $43.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies