- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$50.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$59.01 (54%)|
This item: Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Price||$ 50.99||$ 75.95||$ 33.99||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Material||Chrome Plated||Chrome Plated||Plastic||Plastic|
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
Would you like to give feedback on images?
It's very powerful, and that's actually why it lost a star. When it first starts up, there's quite a surge in power and rotation speed, and that can be a bad thing when dealing... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Joshua Tailswish
It was working great then I turned it off to mix some pancake batter & wanted to mix some more batter and nothing. Ugh. Read morePublished 6 days ago by IMHO by Mom D
This was a very good mixer, I am sure, but have to admit I let it get burned out, by mixing a really heavy cooky mix...I think I should have put it on a higher setting... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jo Ann A. Amorelli
So far, so good. This hand mixer is much more heavy duty than my other one and feels like it will last forever. The variable speeds make mixing easy. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jeffrey T. Walker
I have had this for a couple years. I agree about it not having a low speed. Overall I like the mixer, but one of my beaters is completely rusting through. Read morePublished 17 days ago by W. Bovenmyer
We have purchased 2 of these in the last 2 years. After 6-12 months of use, they start smoking and we have to get a warranty replacement. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Andrew Blaine
Cuisinart has always been a name in my kitchen. They make good products that hold up well as far as I'm concerned. So far this mixer has been very useful!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by DJ Mr. B