- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Deal Price:||$52.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$57.01 (52%)|
This item: Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
Kitchenaid 5 Speed Hand Mixer - Empire Red B009VUHLHA
|Price||$ 52.99||$ 69.78||$ 79.95||$ 41.19|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$ 4.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||always bargain||Quidsi Retail LLC||Wayfair|
|Material||Chrome Plated||Polycarbonate||Chrome Plated||Plastic|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
I just bought this model today in a local store as it was fairly urgent to replace my old hand mixer. I went back and forth between the Kitchen Aid and this model. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Kathy
Purchased Jan 2013 - Failed December 2014. Then the "limited warranty" requires a $10 Fee for them to replace and we have to pay shipping to return the broken unit.Published 3 days ago by Fred H.
Actually, my wife bought this hand mixer several months ago. She is happy with it.Published 7 days ago by James Hathaway
I bought this mixer at another store several years ago. It was between this and the Kitchen Aide. I got this one due to the longer beaters. I'm SO glad I did. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Fiddlesticks!
This a great hand mixer as long as you do not use it with hot steaming ingredients, such as potatoes, butternut squash and the like. Read morePublished 10 days ago by cabquilts
Worse hand mixer I ever bought. Even on low the batter splashes. I really disappointment.Published 12 days ago by Elaine
thought I'd be happier with this product as it got good reviews on America's Test Kitchen but with startup it is fast and contents of bowl come out even though it's supposed to... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Cynthia Botto
I do a lot of baking and bought this for the times I did not want to pull out my heavy stand mixer. Very disappointed in quality! Read morePublished 15 days ago by nancy wolfe