- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$53.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item: Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
Kitchenaid 5 Speed Hand Mixer - Empire Red B009VUHLHA
|Price||$ 53.99||$ 69.99||$ 27.52||$ 49.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||always bargain|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
I had mine a number of months, now. I really like not having a center spindle; it's much easier to clean, but it does a good job of mixing. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Shirley
This mixer is noisy and you can't completely shut it off. You better make sure that it is set on the #1 setting when you shut it off because when you turn it on the starts up at... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Ruth G. Wallace
Just what I wanted in a hand mixer. Responds to controls very well and the swivel that lets the cord hang on either side is super.Published 8 days ago by cyclestu
My mom wanted a hand mixer for Christmas. It's everything that she wanted and more. Several speeds and works wonders for easy mixing.Published 8 days ago by Jillian
Pretty versatile, easy to handle. I've used this on basic mixing + heavier mixes like multiple Cheesecakes.
Not a super-power, but it does most medium size jobs.
Amazing little machine. This mixes ingredients! Amazing! In all honestly. Spaceballs got me to buy this product.Published 9 days ago by Trent
Good solid quality mixer that is tough and plenty powerful. The slow start is really a jump start that splashes stuff. Read morePublished 19 days ago by W. Akin