Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.05 (55%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hand blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 7 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
- Spatula, chef's whisk, instruction/recipe book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Chrome Plated||Chrome Plated||Plastic||Plastic|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
It’s time to mix it up!
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
Top Customer Reviews
ONE YEAR UPDATE:
The mixer continues to perform as expected. I mainly use it for cookie dough, cake mixes, and mashed potatoes. It slugs through them exactly as I'd want. The "soft" start is really a nice feature as it keeps things from flying all over the kitchen when the beaters start up. I think I saw the price had come down $10 at Bed Bath and Beyond, making the mixer an even better value.
I was in the market for a new hand held mixer after the KitchenAid that I got for Christmas a couple of years back died an ignominious death while making a simple batch of chocolate chip cookies. I have a twenty year old, Heavy Duty, 325 watt KitchenAid stand mixer that has never let me down and I expected better from their hand held mixer. I could go on, but that's another story.
I had my search narrowed down to this seven speed Cuisinart and the Dualit (made in England) hand mixers and decided to go with the Cuisinart partly because it was lower in cost and partly because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get parts or repair support for the Dualit in case it ever needed it. Cuisinart is a major supplier of kitchen electrics in the USA and service centers are nearly everywhere.
The Cuisinart boasts 7 speeds, and there are truly 7 different speeds. The first speed is quite slow, unlike the low speed of the Dualit, while the highest speed is quite brisk. All of the different speeds are achieved electronically through an electronic control circuit contained within the handle of the appliance.
Initially, I was concerned about this. Old fashioned appliances, like my KitchenAid stand mixer, achieve different speeds by analog means in which a series of resistors (actually, a variable resistive coil) is used to control the voltage to the motor and, thereby, control the motors speed. This is a very simple and effective means of controlling no load speeds. However, the downside is that as the mixture that you are mixing becomes thicker, the machine will slow down as the amount of energy going to the motor stays constant unless you turn up the speed control.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works great and real glad that i did purchase this. I bake a lot of cookies and most of the time I double or triple the batches to make an abundance. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Katina Grinnell
I love this hand mixer. Installing the beaters are so easy and the release is fabulous. Being it is digital when you turn on it starts out on one which
is a nice slow start... Read more
Cusinart hand mixer. Love this appliance! Came with whisk attachment too!Published 1 month ago by Schatzie
I had bought this for a birthday gift for my mother. My mother hadn't used it yet, but while I was home during the holidays I used it a couple of times. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Bought his particular one as it was recommended by the reviewers at America's Test Kitchen. Works well, no issues, good price. Would purchase again.Published 1 month ago by KSween