- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$53.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$56.01 (51%)|
This item: Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Price||$53.99||$79.53||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$35.95|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Chrome Plated||Chrome Plated||Plastic||Plastic|
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
The motor died today, just in time for the holidays. I looked back and saw that I purchased this model in deep pink Dec. 30, 2012. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Expecting Perfection
I bought a kitchen aid hand mixer
And it did not last 2 months before breaking.
So far I really like my cuisinart.
This mixer is made very sturdy and is much more powerful than my previous hand mixers. I'm thrilled with my purchase.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon. Haven't used it yet. I tested it and it seems OK. The speed adjustment seems easy to use. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Maryann Kaczmarek
Great for light to medium duty blending; but wish I had gone with the next model up for the added power and convenient accessories holder.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was a gift and the recipient loved it especially the speed setting feature.Published 22 days ago by Richard S. Kasay
I bought the Cuisinart HM 70 Power Advantage after my old mixer (approximately 15 years old) decided to send smoke shooting out of its motor. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Stopshere
Supposed to have adjustment starting at zero. Well...kinda. I am used to mixers that completely started at zero, or very close to it. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Wiscman