Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 202 questions
votes
I've never tried it, but because of the low fat content I would say no. If you wanted a non-dairy alternative, I think coconut milk would be the way to go.
Nov 1, 2013 by WordGirl
votes
Yes, it is made in China according to the label on the unit.
May 31, 2014 by Maestro
votes
Is this 220volt? Oct 30, 2013
This is 110VAC only - primarily North America. 220VAC will fry the unit plus the plug is not compatible for 220VAC. If it is NOT available in a 220VAC appliance in Europe (or elsewhere) you could use a Heavy Duty converter. This is not recommended as the unit draws significant amperage on start-up and could fry the appliance and converter.
Oct 30, 2013 by Richard Crutchlow
votes
I've had peanut butter and coffee ice cream in the freezer for 3 months now and it's still good.
Dec 17, 2013 by Jessica Benson
votes
I have the KitchenAid freezer bowl and am looking at the Cuisinart because I have had problems with the other. The main issue is that it takes much longer than the 20-30 minute stated time. In fact, one batch never did get beyond slush and I had the bowl in the freezer days before I made the ice cream.
Jun 30, 2011 by Dana Thompson
votes
can i make 1 quart? Jul 7, 2014
Yes you can. When trying a new recipe i am unsure of i will do just a quart.
Jul 9, 2014 by C. Brough
votes
Yes. I have grandsons with lots of allergies, dairy being one. I got one for my daughter so she could make ice cream for them. She uses coconut or almond milk.
Dec 30, 2013 by Mary Eileen Snow
votes
Hasn't been an issue for me. Have made ice cream and frozen custard.
Jul 3, 2013 by Prisoner zero
votes
No, One bowl one batch, then refreeze and depending on your freezer the length of time to use again, I have 2 bowls for 2 batches, You should also keep the bowl in the coldest part of the freezer for best results.
Sep 9, 2013 by Robert W Gattman
votes
The machine sits on the counter. A freezer bowl is inserted in the machine. It is best to freeze the bowl for 24 hours prior to using. The machine is slightly larger that a drip coffee maker.
Jun 29, 2013 by William Ewing
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   21   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers