Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Generic K-Cup Holder
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$2.89+ Free shipping

on June 5, 2012
If you call Keurig and let them know you lost this item or it got damaged somehow, they will send you a replacement for free, whether you are on warranty or not. Because they don't sell this item individually, they send it to you complimentary. Saved me $30 bucks! Awesome company.
5656 comments|305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2011
My original Kcup holder with the needle accidently went for a spin in the garbage disposal and was rendered useless. The my Kcup holder was useless with pods as it does not have the needle necesary to puncture the pod. I ordered this replacement from Cuisinart (this is the same k cup holder for their model) and it works perfectly. Whole lot cheaper than buying a new Keurig!
on August 24, 2012
I have to agree with another person; PLEASE call Keurig first before purchasing. I just called and got a replacement k cup holder free also.
on April 3, 2013
I'm not trying to take service away from amazon, but I recently received my keurig from a friend and it was just missing the holder. I noticed amazon had it for almost $25 and was about to order it till I saw the reviews. I called keurig, they answered the phone rapidly (maybe 30 seconds of waiting), and they said it will arrive 7-10 business days! No questions of how it went missing/broke no issues even when I said it was from a friend! Very pleased! IF YOU WANT IT FAST THAN ORDER FROM AMAZON AND GET 2 SHIPPING!
on February 19, 2013
To anyone who has a broken or missing K-cup holder, this works great. We had a neighbor throwing away a Keurig. He said it did not work. We took it home and it was missing the holder. I ordered this one and we now have a working Keurig for minimal cost. This shipped promply and I was completly satisfied.
on November 24, 2013
Bought this for a B40 Keurig model and it works great! It does has the little needle in the bottom to pierce the K cup.
on April 24, 2012
Bought for a family member, works great, even better than the original if that's possible. Recommend Amazon to all my friends.
on April 9, 2013
I also dropped my K-Cup Holder in the garbage disposal. After reading the reviews I called the company. They are sending a replacement part absolutely free. Thanks, Keurig!
on July 16, 2015
It works but not as well as the original part. The one I got had trouble seating securely in place without a wobble. Later one of its flexible catches on its topside that snaps in place to hold it in place broke off entirely. That translates to me that it doesn't measure up to the quality of plastic or perhaps construction as the original as the original has been removed from the machine much more often and it snaps securely each and every time thus far. When the catch broke, the coffee or tea grounds within the K-cup came out in orifices both on its side and bottom and perhaps the top due to the pressure exerted when the water was injected into it. Then there's the needle in the bottom of this holder that is noticeably bigger in diameter than the original which, believe it, does have an impact on the flavor of the coffee or tea. Not as good or flavorful. It probably coincides with the reason for the grounds in the coffee cup. I'd replace this with an original part...and will.
on June 4, 2014
For some reason, Keurig (the K in K-Cups) requires these to be sent to them when they label their products "Defective" to prove the unit has been "disabled" and will not replace them.

Thank goodness for Amazon Prime and the availability of a replacement.