5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!
Published on December 15, 2010 by Quiltnqueen

3.0 out of 5 stars too much rust
This is a gorgeous knife set. I was really happy with the knives over all. However, they do rust easily. I do handwash and dry them, but still have rust spots on both the blades and handles. Rust spots have developed even when cleaning immediately after use- waiting causes more problems. I have used stainless cleaner, but have been unable to remove all the rust spots.
Published on September 21, 2010 by tucker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars too much rust, September 21, 2010
This review is from: Cuisinart Kitchen Choice 17-Piece Stainless-Steel Forged Cutlery Set (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!, December 15, 2010
Great cutlery set a must have in any kitchen! They are light weight with comfortable to hold handles! This set comes with two paring knives and a smaller set of siccors(that don't fit in block, not a problem for me but for some I know this would be a con). I haven't had any problems with rust and they sharpen up really nice with just a couple swipes on the sharpening rod! We do not put them in the dishwasher and wash them all by hand, being as that none of them are sariated it makes cleaning them a sinch.
We enjoy our set so much we bought a set for our parents as a Christmas gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars Impressive initially... 2 months in they turn to crap!, December 28, 2010
My husband and I bought this set of knives with money from our wedding and I LOVED them at first. It seemed like a great set of knives at a great price. Wrong. We havent even had them for 2 months and several of the knives already have several rust spots. The spots won't come off with anything. I have emailed cuisinart to see if this is covered under warranty.... no response. If not- Bed Bath & Beyond will take them back. Very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much rust, August 17, 2011
I would give 0 stars if possible. I received this as a wedding present from my cousin, from my wedding list in amazon. I picked them, and I loved them at first, they are suposed to be STAINLESS STEEL, but no... I just received them 3 months ago and the rust is almost fully covering some of them, it's a shame cause they're really sharp, but I'll have to throw them away :(, I wonder if I can get a refund from amazon or a change...

5.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing like cutting with a sharp knife, January 6, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my son and daughter-in-law. It's amazing how much time we spend struggling to cut meat with a dull knife. Buying knives is not always a priority for most of us and at times it an be expensive. This set was a good value and met all expectations. I would definitely purchase this item again for anyone who needs a good cutlery set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of Knives, November 7, 2013
We were given a set of these knives for our anniversary. We found them to be excellent with not one complaint. We only hand wash them and dry the right after. We have no issues with rust of dulling. We have been so pleased, we purchased a set as an anniversary gift for another couple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rust!, February 14, 2012
It is very self explanatory, but these knives rusted almost immediately. When you spend $100 on knives, it can be assumed that you want to use them for a good amount of time. After just two months of use the knives started rusting. It is a shame, because the knives are really quite nice (except the rust). I wouldn't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omar Escuela, April 3, 2014
the truth is that they are kitchen accessories of excellent quality. It is the first time that I have and I do not regret buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION, April 1, 2014
THESE KNIVES ARE VERY NICE TO LOOK AT AND ARE ALSO VERY VERY SHARP - HAVE USED THEM FOR MANY THINGS AND EACH TIME THEY SLIDE RIGHT THROUGH THE CUT LIKE BUTTER - TY

4.0 out of 5 stars sharp and good looking, January 19, 2014
My husband does a lot of chopping and cutting and I'm glad because these knives are very sharp and smooth. do not cut greasy meat and get handle slippery- he got a gash

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›