Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
induction cooking? Feb 9, 2013
Yes I have that type of stove and they work well with it.
Feb 9, 2013 by Sammi's Mom
vote
Hi Kim. First, for your own privacy and security, please remove your order number from your post (this is considered personal info by Amazon). Second, I know for a fact that this page's advertised cookware set is NOT dishwasher-safe (I have this set). Finally, we are just customers here, like you. You may want to contact an Amazon.com representative directly. To do this, look at the top of this page, where you will see (your name's )Amazon.com, Today's Deals, Gift Cards--right beside gift cards you will see "Help." Click on Help, this will take you to the Help page. On that page, to the right, you will see an orange button that says, "Contact Us." Click that, then choose one of the options (live help/chat or the phone *call back* options are quickest). I'd recommend live help/chat for the most immediate assistance, though. I hope that helps, and that you are able to get the kind of cookware set that you like :)
Nov 15, 2012 by One Reviewer
vote
dishwasher safe? Jul 18, 2013
IF you put them in the dishwasher, the exterior 'powder-grey" finish will FOREVER come off as a powdery residue. I love the pans, BUT I wouldn't have bought them if I had known this! I never put them in the dishwasher anymore. and luckily, it was only 2 of them that I put in before I found this out.
Jul 18, 2013 by K. Smith
votes
Yes It is hard anodized Aluminum with a Titanium based coating. I love my set. Economical and works well, good heat distribution.
Jun 20, 2014 by P. M. Singer
votes
I use them on a regular coil type electric stove. They heat so evenly and quickly it is not necessary to turn heat above about 2/3 for anything. The mfr recommends not overheating them.
Jul 6, 2014 by P. M. Singer
votes
Yes they can. However not induction.
Aug 2, 2013 by Froggie10
votes
Yes, no problem at all. Unfortunately, this set is horrible, I don't recommend it at all. If you want something really durable, stay away from this one.
Feb 13, 2014 by Elaine
votes
As MrWizard said, there's more than one kind of glass top cooking surface. If yours is an induction cooktop, no, you can't use this set with it. If yours is an infrared cooktop, this set should be fine.
Dec 4, 2012 by Tsu
votes
Is it dishwasher safe? Feb 17, 2013
We wash the lids in the dish washer but never the pans.
Feb 17, 2013 by Jdub
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers