Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender, 48-Ounce
|With Deal:||$76.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$88.01 (53%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High-performance 600-watt motor with die-cast metal housing with stainless steel collar
- Sleek 4-speed electronic touchpad controls with blue indicators: high, low, pulse and Ice crush controls
- Standby mode; automatic 2-minute auto-stop feature
- 48-Ounce thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass jar and a patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blade
- Please refer the User Manual and the video for troubleshooting
- Tight-seal lid with 2-ounce measure pouring cap insert
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 5:00 Mins|
-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
We've been using it for about 1 month, probably 3-4 time per week. Lots of smoothies and soups.
In summary, here are the things that convinced me to buy this model, or have pleasantly surprised me while using it:
1) Removable blades for cleaning. Many higher-end model don't allow this, and I believe this will lead to gross stuff growing in the bottom. But beware, the blades are sharp.
2) Rubber ring sealing the jar with the blades/base. I believe this is the smart way to design a blender.
3) Easy to remove screw-on base from jar. Rubber ring makes it easy to know how tight to make it.
4) Sealed buttons on motor unit--doesn't allow liquids to get into motor unit. Buttons have small LEDs on them.
5) Clever design of base of jar, that captures drips before they get into motor or on counter.
6) Very quiet in low speed setting (surprisingly quiet, but typically powerful enough for the job). But noisy (as expected) at high speed.
7) Nicely designed/secure lid for jar. Seals tight, but not hard to remove. A flexible plastic, with several tiers of seals.
8) Glass jars isn't too heavy, and its weight keeps the jar from moving during blending (you don't need to hold it). Good handle.
9) Pressed metal motor enclosure is durable and looks very nice. It's not plastic/cheap.Read more ›
Because I am used to my Blendtek's 64-oz. jar, I ended up filling its 48-oz. jar to within 1/2-inch of the top by the time I was done adding my greens. I was careful to pulse on low in the very beginning and, then, found it best to pulse on high to incorporate the greens I added in several stages. When it was filled to an inch from the top, I kept adding torn pieces of kale until 2 full leaves had been fully incorporated, expecting all along that I was going to see it all overflow into a big mess - but that never happened! The cover obviously made a very solid seal every time I put it back on for it to be able to handle all that I put into it. I was very impressed, to say the least!
Not only did it not leak when I over-filled it, I was stunned to see a powerful vortex formed in the center when I looked down through the top of the cover, something I believed could only be achieved by the expensive, high-speed blenders. The shape of the jar and the blades being recessed as they are in the bottom must be designed just right to get the most power out of this little 600-watt motor. It blended dragon kale and mature romaine plus sticky goji berries and tough little cacao nibs together very smoothly. I think they would have been totally emulsified if I had let it run another minute on high. The motor was not strained at all and could have handled it easily.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Inside motor became loose and would rattled and would not turn blade. motor would run but blade would not turn! After THREE MONTHS OF USE!!!Published 1 month ago by Luanne Warren
If you want a blender that dies after a year then this is a good one. I have bought 2 Cuisanart electronic products and both have died within a year. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TokyoEric
I love my blender and the Cuisinart brand as always doing The Best.
Excellent product, I'm very happy with my blender Cuisinart.
I bought one of these 3 years ago. I make a smoothie every morning and include ice cubes, so the blades and motor get a workout. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Virginia Rubsam
Nice machine, easy to use, arrived on time. Would recommend.Published 2 months ago by John E. Stahler
One year with minimal use and the motor burns out! Thought I was buying a high quality blender but it was a complete waste of money. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ESB
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.