Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2016
Quality built and easy to use. Consistent brewing every time!
on June 28, 2016
I have owned two of these now over the last 5 or 6 years (first one ate it in a power spike after 4 years use). Both have been fantastic machines! I also have 3 other Keurig models between work and the garage. This is by far my favorite.

Regular descaling with 50/50 white vinegar and water, followed by 2 or 3 reservoirs of water to rinse has fixed and avoided the problems others here have experienced. It is sensitive to buildup of scale and I live with probably the hardest water in the world. Even so, a descaling every few months is all thats needed to bring it back to functioning as it did out of the box.

The large reservoir is awesome, 5 cup size options is great, timer functions are useful and the rinse button gets used every cup! If this one ever gives out, I'll be looking to grab another of either the 700 or 780, though I can't tell the difference.
on April 16, 2016
I chose this single serve brewer after reading many reviews. There are many programmable options, and the variety of ounces to choose from in brewing made it quite attractive. The water filter is very easy to replace, and for anyone interested in using their own ground coffee, a reusable kcup is included. Even better, an introductory sample of approximately 12 different coffee and non coffee kcups was also in this package.
My Cusinart has lasted over three years, and is going strong. I purchased a second brewer of the same model to give as a gift, simply because I was so impressed by this one.
on April 10, 2016
Had it for 3 years and it worked fine. Had trouble with certain types of k-cups, but all in all it was reliable. Today the pump went out without warning. I have a Keurig at work that I bought at the same time for 1/2 the price. The Keurig is still working just fine. For the price, I was disappointed that it didn't last longer.
on March 18, 2016
Makes a loud noise when heating and when brewing. Will not buy from this seller again. Supposed to be a new product.
on February 22, 2016
This is the best single serve coffee maker I have ever owned, and I have owned quite a few.
on February 17, 2016
We purchased our Cuisinart SS-780 to replace a Keurig 2.0 machine that failed after just 14 months of home use (white display screen). I'd not been happy with our Keurig machine. Sometimes it would brew fine, other times you would get half a cup or a cup full of grounds, the coffee was never quite hot enough, and the brew cycle could at times take forever. I cleaned my machine regularly so it wasn't a clogged pin, although I wondered if it could have been defective K-Cups. I was also quite miffed to find that my new Keurig machine would not brew some of the K-Cups I had purchased because they didn't have that special print along the rim. A total rip-off in my opinion, especially since, for the longest time the coffees I preferred were not sold with the special printed rim so I was forced to use Keurig brand coffee.

Our new Cuisinart SS-780 by comparison is none of those things. It brews a piping hot cup of joe in no time at all and I love the fact that I don't have to deal with making sure that what ever coffee I buy has that special print around the rim. PLUS, when I'm feeling green or don't want to pay through the nose for K-Cups my Cuisinart comes with a single brew insert that allows you to use any brand of coffee of your choice. You can even use your own freshly ground beans if you prefer. Added Bonus: no K-Cups filling up the local landfill.

I really love our new Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Brewing System. Being able to brew individual cups of fresh coffee means no over-cooked coffee or pots of coffee poured down the drain. You make exactly what you need and everyone can choose the type of coffee, strength, and size they want. It's a win-win-win! And, being a Cuisinart, I expect a long life of carefree service if it's anything like the numerous other Cuisinart kitchen appliances we've owned through the years.
on January 15, 2016
Exact replacement of the one I had.
Pump sounds different, thought unit was DOA but let it do its thing, WAY faster than my older one.
Older one still works but slower.
on January 13, 2016
I love this machine. Mine is over five years old and has been working great. Just started being a little lag when brewing a cup, but rinsing it seems to fix it. I love this coffee maker so much that I'm thinking of buying another to put on reserve for when this one goes out. Love the size of the reservoir, love that it's on all the time so that waters always hot.
on January 10, 2016
Have been using it for 6 months now and works each time with no problems. I stole my filter and filter housing out of my old Keurig though as they are standard and will be easier to find replacements in the stores than the smaller size that came with this machine. It is pretty huge so make sure you have sufficient space.