Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Cuisinart Simply Grilling Nonstick Grilling Platter” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 70% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.25 shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Cuisinart Simply Grilling Nonstick Grilling Platter
|Price:||$22.06 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.93 (12%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lets you enjoy the fresh, open-flame taste on foods that usually fall apart or fall through grill racks
- Smaller veggies and flaking fish will still have that grilled flavor, without losing any pieces to the ash and coals below
- Measures 12 by 16 inches, offering an ample cooking surface; nonstick for easy food release and cleaning
- Heavy-duty construction prevents warping at high temps; perforations let heat through and open flame to infuse food with flavor
- Hand wash the platter for best care
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Perfect for grilling fish, seafood, and vegetables.
Enjoy delicate foods cooked on the grill.
The Cuisinart Simply Grilling Nonstick Grilling Platter allows you to cook a variety of delicate foods on the grill without having them fall through the grate. Now it's possible to grill shrimp, fish, salmon, asparagus, brussels sprouts, potatoes or peppers with ease. Perfect for kabobs without the skewers.
Grill a larger variety of foods.
The perforated surface of the Cuisinart Simply Grilling Nonstick Grilling Platter allows smoky deliciousness of the fire to infuse whatever is cooking on it. It features three sides that are designed to keep food from falling into the fire, and one open side that makes it easy to slide cooked foods onto a serving platter.
Cleanup is simple.
The Cuisinart Simply Grilling Nonstick Grilling Platter has a non-stick surface, but at higher temperatures charred sauces and foods can be difficult to remove. For best results don't use at temperatures above 400°. To remove stubborn foods, soak in warm soapy water for five minutes and hand wash.
Top Customer Reviews
First the Cuisnart name stamped into it is large enough to allow smaller pieces to fall through. The stamped name also has sharp edges that catch and tear the sponges and scrubbies that I used to clean it. These are minor annoyances.
It's worst feature is that the platter warps at the high temperatures necessary for grilling and when it does, it does so suddenly with a loud pop. This has caused items arranged on it to fly all over the place. After it warps it no longer will lay flat on the grill so half of the tray is suspended a few inches above the grill and cooking is uneven.
Once it cools down it regains its original shape, but a grilling platter that is not usable at grilling temperatures is useless.
1. This warps under high heat (esp. when the cold meat touches it when it's hot). Although it returns to original shape when cooled, it's not really serving its intended purpose.
2. The "CUSINART" shaped holes are big enough for a lot of food fall thru. What were they thinking?
3. It rusts - To be fair, this will be the case for any 'coated' steel cooking grates. Mine lasted for about a year of constant grilling, but when I left town for about a month, I returned to find all the scratched parts filled w/ rust. It went straight to garbage can, but my veggie grilling tray, made in stainless steel that I bought at around the same time, had no rust at all. In fact, w/ some elbow grease, it now looks almost brand new condition.
If you're considering this, I would highly recommend getting another brand's 'stainless steel' grilling plate. Home Depot also has "Brinkman" plate that looks pretty substantial.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Destroyed first time I used it non stick burned off,warped soon there after,completely useless for intended purpose.It was in the garbage
less than a day after purchase. Read more
used it the first time for some catfish I caught at my local lake and boy did it help. no more fish falling apart all over the grill. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jerome heslop
I should have read the reviews! Learned the hard way. I have used this tray twice..... Finish has bubbled and coming off. Has rust in those places. Hard to clean. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jna
Gave this as a gift. Recipient used it once and the food stuck to the nonstick surface and came off onto the food. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Karlene Morris