5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, September 5, 2012
SoCalGirl (Chino Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Food Processor Black Blender Attachment (Kitchen)
Food processor attachment replaces one I damaged. Shipping time was quick. Item as described. Have used attachment several times and it works stupendously. Happy that I found the replacement so I did not have to buy a whole new unit (blender and food processor work on same base).

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on the hands, June 11, 2014
Fantastic gift for my mother who has arthritis in the hands. The buttons are easy to use and the machine is quite functional. It is also very easy to assemble and swap out for the blender that was purchased separately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, March 1, 2014
But not great, either. It definitely blends things, but it seems to break frequently, especially the blades. This last time I had to replace it because the blade became stuck to the lid and somehow melted.

I use it for hummus a lot, and it does the job. I'd recommend it as it works better than some other food processors I've used, but just be prepared for the occasional $30-ish replacement, depending on how often you use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars functions well, but noisy, January 18, 2014
Item arrived as described and works well, although I have only used it for making hummus so far. Only drawback is that the attachment is quite loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement!, December 19, 2013
My blender attachment broke and I was very glad to find this replacement. It fits perfectly and works just like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, September 9, 2013
Amazon Customer (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
A couple of the pieces on my original Duet had cracked or broken with use. Rather than replacing the entire food processor, I was thrilled to find that I could buy this blender attachment replacement. Arrived as scheduled and as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 17, 2013
Grandmere (Pleasant Hill, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
THis fit my existing blender base perfectly. It is sturdy & does exactly what it advertizes it will do. It arrived in a timely fashion and I've used the daylights out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, December 10, 2014
So glad I went for this option instead of buying an actual food processor. I use mine for skin care recipes and it works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perrrrrrrrrrfect fit for our processor., February 1, 2013
The attachment was here in two days. It was a perfect fit for our food processor. We would definetly order again from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 24, 2014
Small and compact, but does the job well!