Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 2, 2013
We researched waffle makers for a bit.... on one hand, we wanted a very good product, but did not want to pay a huge price for over-the-top waffle makers.... Upon reading other reviews as well as a lot of comparison shopping, we ended our quest and search with this one. We are exceedingly happy with it, trying different recipes and types of waffles... We love the nonstick coating and it is perfect for our needs. We especially like the storage aspect, not taking a large amount of room up when storing the unit vertically. The only thing we don't like about it is the incredibly annoying screetching beep upon waffle cooking completion - really, a simple tone would have been more than sufficient. Overall, barring the tone, this IS an outstanding product, trust me, my wife does NOT NOT NOT have much tolerance for cheap kitchen crap. She has very high expectations.... Happy wife, happy life...
VINE VOICEon October 24, 2013
I don't even know if Cuisinart makes this waffle maker any more, but if they do GET IT. The price was great, very affordable. We previously had this smaller waffle maker that made three small round waffles. Took forever to feed my three kids breakfast when they wanted waffles.

This waffle maker makes four GIANT square waffles. I can literally cook and feed my three little kids in about six or seven minutes. It heats up quickly, cooks the waffles well (good enough for us!) and is very easy to clean and store. I really could not be happier with this.

In buying a new waffle maker, I was kind of baffled by some reviewers debating about the quality of the waffles made. I'll be completely honest and say I am definitely not any kind of waffle connoisseur who can comment on the gourmet authenticity of these waffles. I'll just say that my children all under the age of 10 are completely happy with the waffles produced, and this unit helps me feed them and get them off to school on time. LOVE IT.
on November 14, 2013
1. It's Red 2. It makes great big waffles 3. The waffles don't stick 4. The recipes are fantastic that came with the book 5. I can make them crispier for those who like 'em that way or softer for those who don't.

I lost my previous waffle maker in a fire and had been looking for 6 months for a replacement. The other manufacturer no longer made the one I had. This is by far even better!
on March 25, 2014
I have been babying along an ancient waffle maker that our family had outgrown years ago! My husband "empowered" me to buy a new, large waffle iron so I researched and the reviews I read pointed me to this Red Cuisinart WAF-100RCB 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker. I thought it was pretty pricey but decided to go with the reviews and I am SO pleased with it. I can hardly wait to try some of the recipes that came with it but I can tell you that the waffles we have made in it so far have been great! I can recommend it without hesitation.
on February 24, 2014
I have been making waffles nonstop since receiving this purchase (two weeks). They are perfectly cooked. So easy to use and clean up is fantastic. The recipes always work and are good to use as reference for creating your own recipes. Light and fluffy or crispy waffles make an ideal morning treat! If you have been craving waffles do not hesitate!
on July 15, 2013
Purchased because it was on my niece's wedding registry. She and her husband love it - they say waffles are their favorite meal to make together.
on August 28, 2013
This is the best waffle maker I've ever had. It makes beautiful waffles. I just bought this one for my daughter and she loves it!
on November 18, 2013
I bought it as a gift and the gentleman loves it. He cooks for his family and was very happy with the performance!
on September 18, 2013
Since there were only two reviews I was a bit hesitant-As it turns out - it is wonderful! made beautiful fluffy thick Belgian waffles on the first try- I set it just passed the mid mark for browning- added bluberries choc chips they all came out great-even though the grids do not remove for cleaning it was no problem- I took a toothbrush and went between and then wiped with a paper towel- BTW the waffles lifted out just perfectly- not a stuck morsel- cut between while on machine before removing. I did put a lot of Pam type of spray worked like a charm!
on November 5, 2013
Great product that is built well and performs better than competitors models of similar design. I would recommend this product
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse