5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pizzelles!
Published on December 23, 2002 by J. Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart does not back up their products!
Published on December 13, 2006 by Mandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pizzelles!, December 23, 2002
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
This is exactly what I was looking for. It works great and I was making perfect pizzelles in no time at all. I pulled it out of the box, mixed up some batter with the including instruction book and I had pizzelles! They tasted great! The iron heated up quickly and held the temperature constant throughout. The instruction book has recipes for regular vanilla pizzelles and anise ones as well as a chocolate version and another fancier one. I only tried the basic one so far because that what we like but the recipe is easy to follow. I just dumped all the ingredients together and a baking I was. This product was everything I expected and more. You can only make 2 at a time but they go so quickly I had dozens made in no time at all. I was worried when I bought this since it was the cheapest one Amazon had but I didn't want to spend the extra money and I'm glad I didn't. This is a really great product and I can't think of anything I didn't like about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Pizzelle Press, May 20, 2005
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
I was very excited to receive my pizzelle press because it had taken about a month to receive it (holiday time), but when I did I absolutely loved using it. However, after the third time the little plastic latch that holds the press together when baking just broke off. So, now I have to kind of hold the handles tight while baking and it's a real pain. The press is made very well, but I can't figure why they would put such a chintzy plastic latch on it. We all know that chintzy plastic will eventually break. I don't think anything was said in the ad about the plastic latch, and I intend to contact Cuisinart about the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart Pizzelle Press, March 18, 2005
Mrs. Romano "Mrs. Romano" (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
Perfect Pizzelles! This is a great pizzelle maker and you can't beat the price. It heats quickly and evenly, the nonstick surface is easy to clean and you can store it upright to save space. It also has several settings so you can make them lighter or darker. The nonstick surface is great, all you really need is a quick wipe with a wet paper towel, I am a maniac about cleaning so I also like to use a toothbrush to clean all the nooks and crannies in the press. Although it doesn't have an indicator tone, you can hear a soft click when the light is turning from green to red so you can multi task. The instruction book comes with several traditional recipes that you can mix up in minutes. Perfect for holidays or anytime you want a quick treat. Anise, vanilla and almond are my favorites, I have not tried it yet but I was thinking of making a batch with banana extract, I imagine you could pretty much use any extract. Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cuisinart does not back up their products!, December 13, 2006
I waited a long time to get one of these pizzelles and I wanted a Cuisinart one. I have had it for 9 months and it was great. I wanted to make several batches for Christmas and the latch on the pizzelle broke right off!. I have called the company and emailed them several times and they wont get back to me. I also noticed on their site that the only parts available for the WM-PZ2 is the dowel and the plastic spoon! So ..now I know why they wont get back to me.......and there was a warranty but I guess I can throw that out the window along with this machine. Please....when you buy one, pick a product that has a parts department and you can get all of the parts for the item. I have purchased many of the Cuisinart products but will now purchase the other brands instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Krum Kake, December 7, 2005
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
Just so you know, i bought this item hoping it would make a Scandinavian cookie called Krum Kake and i wasn't dissappointed. Everything was non-stick heaven, even though the krum kake is a thinner batter than most pizelles mixes. I highly recommend this machine, it worked better than i could have hoped, nothing stuck, everything cooked uniformly and having a light indicate when the cookie was perfectly done was amazing. What a difference from how my mother cooked them over and open flame with a Krum kake iron - what a pain. Kudos to Cuisinart for the perfect Krum kake/ Pizelle iron. I can't tell you how many people I asked to find out if I could use a pizelle maker for Krum kake, I just decided to try it myself and it worked! So the eternal question is answered, a pizelle maker can make a wonderful Krum kake cookie with ease! Thank you Cuisinart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Having fun poppin' out pizzelles with my Mom, April 12, 2003
Lynnie (bay village, ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
When I got this maker, I thought it was so "cute". My Mom makes pizzelles all the time and she loved the compact size. It stores easy and makes the BEST pizzelles in a very short amount of time. My Mom said, "Please order one for me?" So I did. Yesterday my daughter my mom and I were fighting about who makes the next batch! You will be so happy, you ordered this...I promise.
Don't pay more for a maker that probably won't compare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, February 18, 2003
Bell Mays (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
Well, it was my first time making pizzelle and I had been shopping on different websites and comparing different products. This product is very easy to use and to store. Now I am a pizzelle expert in the neighborhood.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!, April 6, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
I had been using my grandmother's pizzelle maker. I always burned myself trying to get the pizzelle off b/c they always stuck even though it was "seasoned". I also never knew for sure when the pizzelle were cooked thusly ruining some when I opened it too early or too late. This one heats up quick, has the indicator lights, and is wonderfully teflon coated! It was a breeze making pizzelle cannoli shells with it. The only beef I have with it is the ridiculous little spoon that came with it. That spoon is no good! I just used a regular teaspoon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, December 3, 2005
cguillau (Baldwinsville, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
I just tried my new Cuisinart Pizzelle Maker and it was very easy to use. I followed the directions exactly except I didn't brush the grills with oil or anything before I used it and it was great! Nothing sticks. It was kind of hard to judge in the beginning just how much batter to put on the grills but you'll bet the hang of it real quick. I love the small size of this little maker and how quickly it makes the cookies. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I'm not very happy with how cheaply they made the latch to close the lid. I was extra cautious when using it because I read another viewer who complained that it broke right off. I can see this happening if you're not extremely careful. Otherwise, I can't wait to try some of the other recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super easy hot off the griddle pizzelles!, November 17, 2004
This review is from: Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press (Kitchen)
I love this little machine! The recipes are easy and pizzelles are delicious. This pizzelle maker heats up in a hurry and lets me make a dozen of these sweet, addictive treats in no time at all. I compared every brand available on Amazon and am delighted I chose this one. It's compact size makes it simple to store in my little kitchen. Now I can make pizzelles in a hurry any time!

Cuisinart WM-PZ2 Pizzelle Press