Cooking Sunday breakfast for one or two becomes a pleasurable task with this compact waffle maker. Red and green lights indicate when to add batter and when the 7-inch round waffle is done. A regulating thermostat and a five-setting control produce waffles perfectly browned to personal preference. With a brushed stainless-steel exterior and sleek design, the waffle maker looks elegant in any kitchen and stores upright in compact spaces. The nonstick round plate is divided into four quarters and wipes clean easily. This classic waffle maker measures 8 by 9-1/2 by 3 inches, and comes with a three-year warranty against defects. --Ann Bieri
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
Set your waffle maker to heat setting #3 for beautifully golden waffles. Remember - a waffle isn’t complete without those delicious toppings so get creative!
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
Measures 7.88" x 9.69" x 3.31"
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker has a limited three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
- Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
- Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
- Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
- Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
- Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
This sleek waffle maker is great for those with precious counter space. Simply wrap up the cord securely around the base and you’re all set!
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.